My wife and me stayed for almost two weeks at the Aquamarine Beach Houses (we rented a Seabreeze apartment) - and what an amazing time it was. Paula and John are hosts par excellence, always friendly and obliging, sharing great tips on what to do on the island. Our apartment was always clean and very comfy and we really felt like home. Apart from that Grace Bay Beach (one of the most wonderful beaches we've seen so far) is only about 50 meters away from the apartment. To shorten it up: we had the time of our lives. Thanks for that and hopefully we'll see you again.
Bernhard and Anja
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aquamarine Beach Houses offers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 8 br unit combination for you to choose from. Situated on world-famous Grace Bay Beach, join the Aquamarine Beach House family and experience 300+ feet of truly sandy beach (roped in swim zone) with excellent snorkeling right outside your door. Free amenities to include in-ground salt water pool with loungers, pro-tennis court, volley ball area, double seated sea kayaks, snorkel attire, beach toys, sandy beach, cabanas and beach chairs provided. All units are tastefully decorated with comfy furniture for you to relax, full size kitchens & propane BBQ grills ready for your self-catering needs. Free high speed internet, large selection of cable channels, personal local mobile phone.... SECURITY to include monitored high tech surveillance cameras, security patrol cars & on property security personnel. Owner representatives reside on property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Aquamarine Beach Houses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquamarine Beach Houses Hotel Providenciales
- Aquamarine Beach Hotel
- Aquamarine Beach Houses Turks And Caicos/Providenciales