My husband and I stayed at the Reef Residences for 10 days at the end of March/beginning of April. From the time we arrived we felt welcome and right at home. The staff was very friendly and helpful with booking reservations and offering suggestions.
We had originally booked a one bedroom upper unit and when we arrived found out we were upgraded to the one bedroom lower just a few feet from the pool. We had a beautiful courtyard with a table and chairs that used everyday for breakfast and lunch. The room was more than enough for the two of us and was updated and clean. This place is the best of both worlds, with the full kitchen/condo set up, but yet daily maid service, clean beach towels, and chairs and umbrellas on the beach.
We rented a car the first few days, picking it up upon arrival, which I would recommend. We were then able to get groceries and travel to a few restaurants that were not within walking distance. We also rented a scooter for 24 hours. Awesome and fun way to see the island!
Would highly recommend the Reef Residences for a quite relaxing place to stay. A few other places to check out would be; the Conch farm, Thursday night fish fry and Bights park, Smith's Reef for snorkeling, Mango Reef (request table #39 when making reservations), Bay Bistro, and Mr. Groupers. Can't wait to go back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- These 24, two-level Bermuda style residences embrace the charm of the islands. At the center of the three buildings is a free-form pool and whirlpool Jacuzzi. The tranquil atmosphere includes lavish landscaping of fragrant frangipani, hibiscus, brillian bougainvillea and palms. All suites have fully equipped kitchens with stainless steel appliances, living rooms, dining area, bedroom with king-size bed and master bathroom. The lower level suites have a second bathroom with a shower. A spa and fitness center featuring state-of-the-art health club equipment is located on site. Daily maid service is included. The famous snorkeling reef is a 200 ft. walk down a paved walk way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your Reef Residences on Grace Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reef Residences On Grace Bay Hotel Providenciales
- Reef Residences On Grace Bay Turks And Caicos/Providenciales