We stayed at the Reef Residences for 12 days in February. We were looking for a clean, quiet and well maintained spot close to the beach which is exactly what we got. The location is great. The beach and snorkeling are very close, if you choose, the IGA grocery store is about a 25 minute walk. There are good restaurants and bars nearby. The Windsong which is next door has 1/2 price drinks during happy hour so you can meander back to the Reef with an excellent pina colada to sit by the pool if you wish. You can also get good take out food from the Windsong if you want to top up a salad with some chicken or fish. We were in a one bedroom unit and there was lots of space.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- These 24, two-level Bermuda style residences embrace the charm of the islands. At the center of the three buildings is a free-form pool and whirlpool Jacuzzi. The tranquil atmosphere includes lavish landscaping of fragrant frangipani, hibiscus, brillian bougainvillea and palms. All suites have fully equipped kitchens with stainless steel appliances, living rooms, dining area, bedroom with king-size bed and master bathroom. The lower level suites have a second bathroom with a shower. A spa and fitness center featuring state-of-the-art health club equipment is located on site. Daily maid service is included. The famous snorkeling reef is a 200 ft. walk down a paved walk way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your Reef Residences on Grace Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reef Residences On Grace Bay Hotel Providenciales
- Reef Residences On Grace Bay Turks And Caicos/Providenciales