“Many thanks”
Review of Big Blue Unlimited

Big Blue Unlimited
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: 'FIRST IN, LAST OUT' is part of our motto for maximizing the guest experience. Specializing in small group and private eco-adventures our intimate and educational programs include scuba diving, kayaking, stand-up paddle-boarding, kite-boarding, snorkeling, biking and cultural eco-tours that span the entire breadth of the Turks and Caicos archipelago. The Ocean is our inspiration, exploring is our passion and innovation is our trademark. Since 1997 Big Blue Unlimited has continued to set the standards in adventure across the Turks & Caicos Islands and has never wavered from its core philosophy that 'less is more'.
Reviewed December 25, 2013

We were on a kite vacation in Turks with a leaky kite and needed a repair. After meeting Wes from Big Blue kiteboarding, he gave us a kit that got us back on the water. Here is a good-hearted, generous guy that saved the day-our kite Santa on Christmas morning. We would take a lesson from this type of guy anytime. When we are back, we will be looking him up! Thanks Wes!! All the best, Tom and Sally.

Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

We did the full day snorkeling trip today. The crew was great beginning from the pick up near our villa to the drop off at our door. We did three stops around West Caicos. We saw great coral and tiger rays at the first stop. Very cool. At the second and third stops the water was calmer and we saw some large jacks. The drop off at edge of the reef was really abrupt. After that the captain responded to a ship in distress. I appreciate the attitude of everyone. All ended well and we got a 360 view of the coastline of Provo.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

I have traveled the world as an action sports and travel photographer and writer for the past 15 years documenting amazing places around the world. it is 730 am, my flight leaves at 330pm... and im devastated to have to leave such an amazing place. Big Blue Unlimited showed me Turks and Caicos in a way that only they can. they have an amazing amount of activities, trips, friendly and knowledgeable staff, state of the art modern rental equipment, and a fleet of boats to make whatever you choose to do safe and comfortable. We snorkeled, stand up paddled, kite surfed, and saw amazing ocean scapes that have got me already booking my trip back to provo to do it all again next year. if you are going to take a kite lesson, i highly recommended instructor Wes. all in all, Big Blue made my week in Turks and Caicos a complete dream...they are simply the best at what they do! thanks Big Blue Unlimited!

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Perfect trip! We had an excellent day of snorkeling, dolphin-chasing, and swimming in the most perfect waters I ever seen. Captain Blue and Jason went out of their ways to make our experience worth bragging about for years to come! Oh, did I mention the school of dolphins? And iguanas... oh, and corals... yeap.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

my family of six took a guided stand up paddle boarding (SUP) trip through the mangroves on Provo with Big Blue. It was the first time aboard SUP's and our guide was helpful in teaching us the basics. Two us opted for kayaks which wasn't a problem. It was a trip that we were looking forward to for some time which lived up to our expectations. We attempted to use the SUP's at our resort in the ocean which was challenging due to the rough water. The calm water in the mangroves made it easy and enjoyable to navigate the SUP's. We were able to view lots of sealife such as pufferfish, bonefish and jellyfish. Big Blue picked us and dropped us off at our resort (GBC) which was a short 5 minute drive away. The round trip time was approx. 2.5 hours. I would highly recommend this for adventurous families. We took away some nice memories.