Our trip to Turks & Caicos is one of the best vacations we have been on. The Windsong is a great place to stay. We stayed in an oceanfront one bedroom suite and it was great. Loved sitting on the balcony watching the beautiful water which is stunning to say, along with sunsets & just relaxing to the sound of the water. The suite had everything we could ever need and then some and the bed was very comfy. I could live in this suite and be very happy. The grounds are all well kept and clean. all the staff at the Windsong was always looking to help or do whatever it takes to keep you happy. The resort is small and everything is in close range, which I like, never waited long periods for anything, service was very good. You could walk the beach for miles, day or night time. From the minute we arrived til we left everything was perfect, every meal we ate was yummy, the beach was great never crowded always chairs. The beach crew kept everyone happy. We ate at Somewhere, the local fish fry, Hemmingways, Mr. Grouper's, Big Al's and Mango Reef, also at the Windsong and all the food was delicious along with some beautiful sunsets. We also went to Sapadilla Bay & Chaulk Sound which was blissfully gorgeous, we also ate lunch on Chaulk Sound (at Las Bris bad spelling of name) a must do. Beach was basically secluded and the water is breathtaking. Can't say enough about Provo one of my favorite vacations, we will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windsong Overview A repeat favorite for guests, Windsong is a refreshingly intimate, Caribbean beachfront resort located on Grace Bay and Providenciales’ best coral reef. The resort enjoys exclusive TCI membership in Preferred Boutique Hotels and is a Trip Advisor “Top 25 Caribbean Hotel.” Daily Continental breakfast, WIFI, non-motorized watercraft, bicycles, fitness center, underground parking, and chilled water and towels--both beachside and at the oceanfront pool--are complimentary. Relaxing spa treatments, romantic candlelight beach dinners, Jojo’s refreshing libations and menu selections, and scheduled entertainment delight Windsong guests. All accommodations offer kitchens or kitchenettes and laundry facilities. Selections include 250 sq. ft. -- 4,480 sq. ft. and range from standard rooms, to studios, to exquisite 1-4 bedroom oceanfront and penthouse suites up to 4,480 sq. ft. Additionally, Windsong offers a unique, private oceanfront villa with a trellised oceanfront terrace and private plunge pool. All Windsong Rooms Include:Non-smoking rooms with keyless entryMarble flooring & ensuite baths10’ Ceilings & custom cabinetryPillowtop beds with Hilden linensFrette towels & bathrobesBvlgari toiletriesFlat-Screen/LCD/HD/Cable TVDVD • I-pod docking station • Alarm clock Room-controlled air-conditioningIn-room safe ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Windsong Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windsong Hotel Providenciales
- Windsong Resort Providenciales
- Windsong Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales