My wife and I recently returned from a visit to the Windsong Resort. The resort is a wonderful place for those wishing for a nice quiet vacation on a beautiful beach! The Windsong staff were outstanding in their service and kindness . Samuel and Royalton went out of their way to make sure all our eating and drinking needs were met!
The outstanding features of this resort are...
1) The beach and reef right off shore...saw lionfish, triggerfish, barracudas, and sting rays!
2) Free use of a Hobie Cat Sailboat, a paddleboard, and kayaks
3) The staff, from the front desk, to the wait staff, to the beach staff were outstanding!
4) Clean resort and rooms
5) Free bottled water given to you every morning when you went to the beach
6) Nice pool and hot tub, with towels set up for you each day
7) Nice cafe, set up every morning for breakfast for the guests.
And to be honest....there were just a few things that were not so great...
1) After dark, the mosquitos were terrible. The staff did provide OFF repellant for everyone to use.
2) The bed was very soft. The mattress should be replaced in my opinion.
With that said, my wife and I enjoyed our stay very much! We will likely return to this resort again in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windsong Overview A repeat favorite for guests, Windsong is a refreshingly intimate, Caribbean beachfront resort located on Grace Bay and Providenciales’ best coral reef. The resort enjoys exclusive TCI membership in Preferred Boutique Hotels and is a Trip Advisor “Top 25 Caribbean Hotel.” Daily Continental breakfast, WIFI, non-motorized watercraft, bicycles, fitness center, underground parking, and chilled water and towels--both beachside and at the oceanfront pool--are complimentary. Relaxing spa treatments, romantic candlelight beach dinners, Jojo’s refreshing libations and menu selections, and scheduled entertainment delight Windsong guests. All accommodations offer kitchens or kitchenettes and laundry facilities. Selections include 250 sq. ft. -- 4,480 sq. ft. and range from standard rooms, to studios, to exquisite 1-4 bedroom oceanfront and penthouse suites up to 4,480 sq. ft. Additionally, Windsong offers a unique, private oceanfront villa with a trellised oceanfront terrace and private plunge pool. All Windsong Rooms Include:Non-smoking rooms with keyless entryMarble flooring & ensuite baths10’ Ceilings & custom cabinetryPillowtop beds with Hilden linensFrette towels & bathrobesBvlgari toiletriesFlat-Screen/LCD/HD/Cable TVDVD • I-pod docking station • Alarm clock Room-controlled air-conditioningIn-room safe ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Windsong Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windsong Hotel Providenciales
- Windsong Resort Providenciales
- Windsong Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales