After a week at a family resort, we (us and two young boys) were stranded at the airport by a fireman's strike on Saturday, March 10th with no place to stay. The Windsong, which we had never heard of before, was near 100% capacity but did some reservation magic to find us a suite for two nights. Upon arrival, we quickly realized that we had uncovered an absolute gem. Our suite was almost 2,000 square feet with beautiful tile floors throughout, full stainless kitchen, soaring ceilings, two master suites, and a living that opens to a ocean-side panoramic balcony via fully retractable sliding glass doors on two sides. Views of the beach, ocean, and sunset were simply breadth taking.
If that weren't enough, the service was exceptionally friendly and prompt, the pool immaculate and gorgeous, and food quite good (amazing grouper tacos!). The property also sits caddy corner to a beautiful, fish laden reef (Windsong offers daily snorkel equipment rentals). It is also situated in a prime location on the beach. It’s just a 2 minute walk to the popular ‘Somewhere’ Mexican restaurant which has regular live music and great open bar scene. What a way to be sranded!!
Overall, we loved the Windsong and look forward to returning next time in a less serendipitous fashion. Thank you Windsong!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windsong Overview A repeat favorite for guests, Windsong is a refreshingly intimate, Caribbean beachfront resort located on Grace Bay and Providenciales’ best coral reef. The resort enjoys exclusive TCI membership in Preferred Boutique Hotels and is a Trip Advisor “Top 25 Caribbean Hotel.” Daily Continental breakfast, WIFI, non-motorized watercraft, bicycles, fitness center, underground parking, and chilled water and towels--both beachside and at the oceanfront pool--are complimentary. Relaxing spa treatments, romantic candlelight beach dinners, Jojo’s refreshing libations and menu selections, and scheduled entertainment delight Windsong guests. All accommodations offer kitchens or kitchenettes and laundry facilities. Selections include 250 sq. ft. -- 4,480 sq. ft. and range from standard rooms, to studios, to exquisite 1-4 bedroom oceanfront and penthouse suites up to 4,480 sq. ft. Additionally, Windsong offers a unique, private oceanfront villa with a trellised oceanfront terrace and private plunge pool. All Windsong Rooms Include:Non-smoking rooms with keyless entryMarble flooring & ensuite baths10’ Ceilings & custom cabinetryPillowtop beds with Hilden linensFrette towels & bathrobesBvlgari toiletriesFlat-Screen/LCD/HD/Cable TVDVD • I-pod docking station • Alarm clock Room-controlled air-conditioningIn-room safe ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, West Indies, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Windsong Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windsong Hotel Providenciales
- Windsong Resort Providenciales
- Windsong Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales