My husband and I came here with our little girl after a excursion to Malcom Beach. We called ahead and had not problem in getting in. The property is so elegant and unique that you forget you are in the island and taken to another level in this paradise. My husband and I are FS and Rosewood hotel fans and this hotel was way up there with them. We loved our lunch by the beach club, Putu our server was very friendly. We visited the nature center which is the kids club and my daughter was so happy there!
On the main entrance you can see like a tranquility pool or pond not sure how you call those- not swimmable as I saw jelly fish alive swimming in it!
We had for lunch the conch ceviche, fish tacos, corn on the cob plus drinks.
Menus didn’t have a price… I don’t find it unusual here..
I love how quiet and tranquil this place is!
Prices are expected for a place like this. You get an amazing service wherever you turn!
It is quite a drive and it is an adventure if you stay here and want to visit other properties for dinner!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amanyara is a secluded beachside resort situated on the coast of Northwest Point on the beautiful Providenciales in the Turks & Caicos Islands. The resort borders the pristine reefs of Northwest Point Marine National Park, acclaimed for some of the world's best wall and reef diving. With a contemporary layout and design, the timber-shingled Guest Pavilions and Aman Villas are tucked along the coast or situated inland on the edge of tranquil ponds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Evoline ltd so you can book your Amanyara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amanyara Hotel Providenciales
- Amanyara Resort Providenciales
- Amanyara Turks Caicos
- Amanyara Turks And Caicos/Providenciales