“Heavenly Restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #24 of 43 Hotels in Providenciales
New York City, New York
“Heavenly Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

In our opinion, a visit to T&C is not complete unless you enjoy dinner here. The pleasure to linger over your drinks, listen to live music, dance by the moonlight and enjoy a leisure and delicious dinner is a rather transcendental experience at Amanyara. This is highly recommended for a romantic dinner, or with friends. The bartenders are great company with expert skills for great cocktails. Worth the visit!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank WonderousTraveler

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

Our third Aman Resort -Amangani & Amangiri, previously- ...as far Amanyara is the best! Impecable service, complete privacy, isolated from the common tourist islands standards.
Since we arrived last night we had been cathered to perfection - Thank you! Will be an unforgettable anniversary.
The sunrise ocean view this morning from room it was worth to write a poem - Spectacular!
Architecturally speaking...Beautiful!

Room Tip: Best room? Any! All of them are 'floating' in a reflective pool, all pf them perfectly locat...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

First, I would like to say thank you to Ben, Marco and Rosa. I arrived on the doorstep announcing that I had always wanted to see Amanyara especially after sending people to Bali and Jackson Aman resorts. I was even more impressed than I was expecting. In all my years of traveling and selling travel, these properties exceed all expectations in every way. Every student of architecture should visit. These suites are not just luxurious, they are heavenly. The details are everywhere. The staff is attentive yet invisible. The beach is wide and sandy, yet rocky and dramatic. Dining is a gastronomic event or a casual bite. Snorkeling and diving are just a few hundred feet in front of the resort. Kids are welcome, even pets are welcome! I would not hesitate to say that I believe the Aman Resorts to be the best in the world. This is the Bugati of hotels!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
2 Thank hexacat
California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

We actually snorkeled off of this hotel's reef. We were staying in another hotel but they allowed us to come over for breakfast. It is a private hotel off the beaten path. There is a large beach for walking and swimming and body surfing.

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank PebblesCalifornia
Chapel Hill, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

Sven and the team at Amanyara have created an exceptional, truly unique dining experience on TCI. From the moment we arrived, we felt like royalty. We were escorted to the beautiful bar, enjoyed very tasty appetizers and then seated on the patio to enjoy TCI's best sunset views.
While we were not impressed by the food our first time here in 2013, we were blown away this second time. The evening was a perfect way to celebrate a birthday. What an incredible end to another incredible vacation in Turks and Caicos.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Boston, Massachusetts
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for our honeymoon 4 years ago and visited the spa only this time to celebrate our 4 yr wedding anniversary. The spa surroundings and treatment rooms are gorgeous, tranquil, peaceful, & very zen like but...I was not impressed with the actual massage at all. My husband and I paid over $500 (including tip) for two 50 or 60 min massages and they were just ok. My massage was pre-natal and they did not have a special pillow or bed for this type of massage which I found completely surprising for this type of spa. Since I reserved this months in advance; I wish they told me and I would have preferred a facial. The therapist seemed to be irritated that I didn't know how to assist her to position the random pillows she was using during the massage to support by belly & back. She even asked if I had a pre-natal massage before. I was 19 weeks at the time & I've had one every other week at home at a very high end spa the second I hit my 2nd trimester. In other words, I know how a good one is done. My impression is this person was not truly experienced in pre-natal massage which I find very worrisome. For this level of spa, I was disappointed and expected more. My husband also agreed it was just OK.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Deena B
Houston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

I took my wife to celebrate our 35th anniversary. We have been to one or two Aman properties and they are all excellent. Mr. Frank helped me in making our arrangements and did a fabulous job. We were privileged to get Villa 130 (strongly recommended if you can arrange it). This villa is secluded like all the villas but it has a beautiful view of the daily sunset and as an added bonus a private cove where we swam every day. The pools and beach are very nice, but the privacy of the cove was special.

The restaurant staff arranged a private dining opportunity where the table is far away from the main dining. Dinner was exquisite as we watched the sunset while drinking champagne. Lois took magnificent care of our us. My wife decided to keep me for another 35 years and I give Amanyara all the credit.

Absolutely everything was perfect. The rooms are very comfortable. Each room is separate from the others so that you feel as if the island is all yours.

One afternoon my wife commented to Rosa Guest services Manager how in another Aman property we were talking to the chef and she mentioned how she liked oatmeal cookies. When we returned to our room that night Rosa had placed oatmeal cookies with a note just for my wife. Thank you so much Rosa.

Everyone makes you feel like royalty. The only thing we did not like was having to leave. Our stay felt far too short. Everything was exceptional and we look forward to returning. Thank you Marco, Ann Marie, Sven, Lois, Miss Cambodia, Jerry, Rosa, Antoine and all the staff for an exceptional experience.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
4 Thank SBF2
Also consider these accommodations in or near Providenciales
The Palms, Turks and Caicos
The Regent Grand
The Regent Grand
#3 of 43 in Providenciales
5.0 of 5 stars 627 reviews

Been to Amanyara? Share your experiences!