Instead of going to maldives for the honeymoon, my wife and I decided to go to the Caribbean. I was familiar with Aman experience, since I have been before at Amanjena (Marrakesh), exactly what we needed. We spent six nights at the hotel.
Once we arrived at the airport, the driver was waiting for us with wet could hand towels and bottled cold waters. After 25 minutes drive we arrived at the hotel, where the manager and director were waiting to welcome us. Another employee showed us around to become familiar with the hotel and room, which met our expectations.
The room was very clean and comfort, no noise at all, only birds. We had a pool at the room which was very very nice. Sometimes we ordered "delivery", which was exactly as eating at the restaurants. The food was amazing, good diversity, well presented, and most important very tasteful. The thai menu was absurd, all dishes were extremely tasteful and excellent harmony of recipes. Also the spa, uauuu, amazing environment and excellent massages.
We were concern that 6 nights would be too much and we would get bored, but it was nonsense. In the mornings we would go to yoga class, than snorkeling, than kayaking - stand up - hobby cat, after we would chill at the beach, have lunch, take a nap, chill by the pool, see the sunset and then go to the gym and take tennis lesson. So we ate a lot but exercised all the time.
We had minor issues but the manager (Ben) took care of everything, he was really cordial and worried to best serve us.
People must understand that it is very changeful to train local people in some parts of the world, qualified labor is very limited. My point is that whatever issue we had, the Manager would correct right away. And the most important to us was that the hotel installations, room comfort and cleanness, quality of food were as expected - Aman level. Of course the price is very expensive, but all in all is worth.
We definitely recommend the hotel, 6 days were not enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amanyara is a secluded beachside resort situated on the coast of Northwest Point on the beautiful Providenciales in the Turks & Caicos Islands. The resort borders the pristine reefs of Northwest Point Marine National Park, acclaimed for some of the world's best wall and reef diving. With a contemporary layout and design, the timber-shingled Guest Pavilions and Aman Villas are tucked along the coast or situated inland on the edge of tranquil ponds. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Amanyara Hotel Providenciales
- Amanyara Resort Providenciales
- Amanyara Turks Caicos
- Amanyara Turks And Caicos/Providenciales