If you can visualize all of the things that would make up your perfect romantic getaway, that dream becomes reality at Amanyara. After our second stay here, it will now become an annual event. Hotel management under Joshua, the GM, Sven and Jana was top notch. Any request was met with immediate service. We asked for snorkeling gear and within 5 minutes it was delivered to our pavilion. Extra towels, bucket of ice, a plate of freshly sliced limes, just minutes away.
Kudos also to Gianey, for making us feel right at home with some delicious infusion cocktails he created himself.
What really sets this resort apart is the staff. At most caribbean resorts including many we have visited at Grace Bay, one expects to deal with a certain level of complacency and indifference that seems ingrained in so many of the local workers. Not at Amanyara. Every staff member we encountered during our stay was polite, courteous, and genuinely concerned with the needs of the guests. It is refreshing to find so many happy faces at every turn ready to please.
Food and beverage was exceptional. We especially loved the mix of traditional caribbean favorites and seafood, along with the amazing Thai menu. Don't miss the lobster curry! Also, the new brick over pizza bar was outstanding.
Overall, this is the best romantic getaway we have visited to date in the Caribbean. Don't second guess based on cost. It is a bit more than some other Grace bay resorts that "try" for luxury. But this is the real deal, and they have worked hard to earn their fabulous reputation as a premium luxury boutique resort.
We are looking forward to trying the new Viceroy in Anguilla with the kids for spring break, and the new Ritz at Dorado Beach, but the bar has been set quite high by Amanyara!
Thanks again to all the amazing staff for helping to make yet another amazing vacation! See you next fall....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amanyara is a secluded beachside resort situated on the coast of Northwest Point on the beautiful Providenciales in the Turks & Caicos Islands. The resort borders the pristine reefs of Northwest Point Marine National Park, acclaimed for some of the world's best wall and reef diving. With a contemporary layout and design, the timber-shingled Guest Pavilions and Aman Villas are tucked along the coast or situated inland on the edge of tranquil ponds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Amanyara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amanyara Hotel Providenciales
- Amanyara Resort Providenciales
- Amanyara Turks Caicos
- Amanyara Turks And Caicos/Providenciales