Amanyara is your place. My wife and I chose a pool pavilion. Each pavilion has its own private deck, garden, and of course the immaculate pavilion itself -which is simply an elegant and functional bedroom suite. The pavilion pool is wonderful. Room service can be delivered to your pavilion at breakfast, lunch and dinner. Essentially, if you want to you can stay in the pavilion and have a terrific getaway with your loved one, it is possible and enjoyable. When you decide, you want to wander out to the rest of the resort, the beautiful beach, spa, snorkeling, sailing, and movie theater provide enough entertainment to keep a person busy, but if you are a person that needs constant stimulation, this resort probably will run its course in a few days.
The service from the staff is excellent. From the beach to the restaurant to the management of the resort itself, your happiness is foremost in their mind. That does not mean that everything is perfect -but perfection is clearly the goal of the staff at Amanyara and they are trying to reach it.
The food is excellent. It does become repetitive after a few days, but if you have any special request for food, they are honored. The staff did learn what you liked to drink and would present it to
The walk from our Pavilion was less than 5 minutes to the beach and all other major attractions. Some of the pavilions were probably 5 minutes from our pavilion. So, it was possible to have a ten minute walk to your desired destination. If this walk is too much for you, I would suggest asking for a closer pavilion. In some respects though, this should be expected -given the level of privacy each pavilion provides to you.
There was construction at the beach resort. It was expected to be completed before October but alas it was not. It seems like Off season is when construction is done at Amanyara and if the noise does ruin your experience -probably go at a time when the rates are at their peak.
In conclusion, go to Amanyara if you need to relax, recharge, and experience wonderful food, natural beauty and amazing service. I for one can not wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amanyara is a secluded beachside resort situated on the coast of Northwest Point on the beautiful Providenciales in the Turks & Caicos Islands. The resort borders the pristine reefs of Northwest Point Marine National Park, acclaimed for some of the world's best wall and reef diving. With a contemporary layout and design, the timber-shingled Guest Pavilions and Aman Villas are tucked along the coast or situated inland on the edge of tranquil ponds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Amanyara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amanyara Hotel Providenciales
- Amanyara Resort Providenciales
- Amanyara Turks Caicos
- Amanyara Turks And Caicos/Providenciales