The customer service at this resort was the most unbelievably attentive that I am almost regretful that I have experienced something as amazing at this in my lifetime. Our stay at this resort has set our travel standards to a whole new level. We stayed in Pavillion 115 and ever amenity was heavenly. From the privacy to the electronic shades, to the soaking tub to the decor, this was superb. Our own private beach was simply unforgettable and other-wordly. We felt as if we were on our own island with our own private caterer, concierge and attendants. The food, food preparation and service was exquisite. If you enjoy southeast asian influences, this is the best food you have ever had. The tennis courts and service (they had our appropriate size shoes, cooler filled with Gatorade, rackets and balls) was "off the hook". We felt like we were pro's at the Us Open. I could go on and on, but overall, this was the resort and honeymoon of a lifetime and I cannot wait to go back and/or try another Aman resort. They are truly what dreams are made of.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amanyara is a secluded beachside resort situated on the coast of Northwest Point on the beautiful Providenciales in the Turks & Caicos Islands. The resort borders the pristine reefs of Northwest Point Marine National Park, acclaimed for some of the world's best wall and reef diving. With a contemporary layout and design, the timber-shingled Guest Pavilions and Aman Villas are tucked along the coast or situated inland on the edge of tranquil ponds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, MrandMrsSmith, Cancelon, Prestigia and Evoline ltd so you can book your Amanyara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amanyara Hotel Providenciales
- Amanyara Resort Providenciales
- Amanyara Turks Caicos
- Amanyara Turks And Caicos/Providenciales