All reviews minute drive cell phone sister property rental car spa music grace bay beach shuttle surrounded by beautiful trees tourist options long bay personal butler night's sleep taylor bay continental breakfast definitely stay here again private balcony an umbrella
Reviewed June 28, 2018

This was one of the most magical stays that I have ever had anywhere. So much so that I hardly ever write reviews and have never done so on trip advisor, but on this occasion, I felt obliged to do so such was my enjoyment and relaxation.

Having found Grace Bay and it's resorts to be beautiful, yet crowded with people, this resort is just far enough away to be totally calm and peaceful, yet close enough that a 2 minute ride on the beach mobile or golf buggy with the very attentive staff took us to our own private beach club on the most beautiful beach in the world! The beautiful gardens surrounding the property as well as the relaxing sounds from hidden speakers just oozed calmness.

Our room was spectacular! I can't say any more than that or I would. Everything we needed in a room and when we were told that we would be guaranteed a good night's sleep, they truly meant it.

Room tip: Incredible views over the valley, the whole place is quiet and peaceful.
Date of stay: June 2018
1  Thank The Bright C
Gabriella S, Manager at One On Marlin, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2018

We really can't thank you enough for your wonderful review, but most of all we are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay at our little piece of paradise. We hope to see you back here soon to rejuvenate and re-energize!. In the meantime Stay Alive and Well.

Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

We loved staying at this resort. Jan, Jhet, Michael, and team were all very helpful and proactive when it came to ensuring our visit was enjoyable. We rarely saw another guest and felt as if we had our own private escape from “busier” parts of TCI such as Grace Bay. This location was perfect for exploring the many wonderful beaches in all directions, with none being more than a 15 minute drive away. Renting a car is highly recommended when staying on TCI as there is so much more than Grace Bay and the expensive shops/restaurants neighboring it.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your review. We pride ourselves in being a quiet and tranquil resort, off the beaten track and surrounded by the beauty of mother nature. We are thrilled that you were able to enjoy your stay with us and that our staff played a part in making it memorable. We look forward to seeing again soon (we hope).

Reviewed May 27, 2018

We went at the end of April to get away from everything, and it was amazing! It was quiet, we didn't even hear our neighbors! Jan was our butler, and was helpful, gave us directions, recommendations and brought us beers when we arrived :-) He was always pleasant, and made sure we had fun! Thank you Jan!
The only down side was how uncomfortable the bed was - hopefully the mattress has been switched out as I did report it to the manager. The managers were both excellent, Gabrielle and Kelly. Thank you both!

Room tip: we were on the top floor, with a balcony, highly recommend it
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Gabriella S, General Manager at One On Marlin, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2018

Thank you Matthew for taking the time to share your experience with our readers and capturing the true essence of what One on Marlin really is - your home away from home. To ensure that your stay is a comfortable one is important to us, and by valuing our guests' recommendations, we try our best to implement their suggestions. We are happy to report that the mattress has been changed;) We look forward to having you stay with us again soon and experience a better night sleep.

Reviewed April 30, 2018

My husband and I stayed at One on Marlin last week. The apartments are very nice and very private. It took us days to notice there were other guests because of the beautiful way each apartment is laid out. If you are sitting on your private balcony you experience a botanical paradise. Soft zen music is piped in so it sounds like it is coming from nature itself. The staff is so helpful and amazing I wanted to bring them home with us. They are on call 24/7 and are very attentive. If we return to Turks and Caicos you can bet we will stay at One-On-Marlin. They have a sister resort with more amenities that you can use but the One On Marlin location is perfect for couples. You are only minutes away from some of the most beautiful beaches in the world and secluded from the hustle and bustle. It was refreshingly different from any resort I have ever experienced.

Room tip: There are no bad rooms.
Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank SonyaF123

Thank you so much for your review of One on Marlin. Quiet and secluded is exactly what One on Marlin is all about. We are very proud of the service our staff provides our guests, ensuring that they are taken care of with personalized service. We hope to see you again at One on Marlin to continue your wonderful experience.

Reviewed April 29, 2018

This is a late review. Hubby and I stayed in One on Marlin on March2018.

I was looking for a quiet,adult only accomodation and so happy I trusted the reviews for this resort .For 8 days I had an awesome sleep.I feel I was on a serenity retreat.
The staffs, like Jan, Chris and Jhet made our stay special.Their warm hospitality is exemplary,they are always ready to answer questions . The unit is clean and fresh smelling linens.
There isnt any restaurant near the resort but a big grocery can be a walking distance, tho I recommend having a car is very helpful.The kitchen is equipped to make your own meal if you wish and if not there are near resto like 5mins drive,Our favorite resto is Mr. Grouper, Conch Shack,Danny bouys.
This isnt a beach front but they have a shuttle that will take you to Grace Bay and they have an exclusive area where an umbrella and a comfy beach reclined chair is sat up for you by their designated concierge , Osnor. I love that it is not crowded!!!We spent almost 70% of beach time in there.The rest, we explored the Long Bay for the sunrise catch, Taylor Bay for the beautiful sunset.Sapodilla Bay,Smith reef.
We feel that this place is so central..easy to drive around if you are up to exploring..
I will surely recommend this place to my friends and will surely be back same time next year.

PS: Even their gardeners are friendly. I never love to eat pomegranate until one day when we were visiting Kokomo for a pool swim, a gardener(sorry i forgot his name) handed me 5 pomegranate,the sweetest Pomegranate I ever had in my life.

Gabriela sent me an email of instructions on how to get to One on Marlin and that was very helpful..

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Gabriella S, General Manager at One On Marlin, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2018

Thank you so much for these heart felt words and taking the time to recognize our staff. They are a special group of people that are truly passionate about their work. Making our guests feel like they have a home away from their home without the daily stresses is what we try to achieve with all of our guests. We are thrilled that we did not disappoint and even more ecstatic that you will return!!! We look forward to hosting you again really soon. From all of us at Alive and Well Resorts, THANK YOU for becoming a part of our family.