We are ending day three of a 10 day visit at Island Club. This has been a very pleasing experience. The condo is appropriately furnished. We have been very happy with our
visit here. The grounds are kept up well, the pool is clean, and the courtyard is very lush.
It is in a great location with several eateries, coffee shops, dive shops, grocery store, etc. in
easy walking distance. The manager Earlene is very friendly and accommodating. And as others have mentioned, it's very affordable. The beach is a very short walk. And the dive operators are happy to stop by and pick you up in the morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Hidden Oasis in the Heart of Grace Bay...If you want to be just minutes to the beach, walking distance to restaurants and shops, but want to avoid all the hub-bub (and cost) of a big resort, then you have found your next vacation destination! Our resort is a cozy enclave of 24 2-bedroom townhouses that all have private patios and balconies overlooking a beautiful inner courtyard which features palm trees, lush tropical vegetation and flowers and a beautiful pool - it is truly an amazing spot to just escape! Since Island Club is really so close to everything, you really don't need to rent a car, but if you did want to explore outside some of the other amazing beaches and attractions of Providenciales, there are several options available for car, scooter, bicycle or boat rentals all within walking distance of Island Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Island Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Club Hotel Providenciales
- Island Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales