Just returned from a week in paradise. Stayed in E103 and it was wonderful. Loved being on the first floor. Easy in and out to the beach and pool. Great location on Grace Bay. The unit was huge. Very clean and daily maid service. Big thick cotton towels for unit and beach use. Movies and books available to borrow, even a cell phone to take on our travels.
Each morning as I walked to the kitchen I was awe struck by the views of the gorgeous water. Prepared many meals in the unit. Ate breakfast each morning on the patio overlooking the beautiful Grace Bay. Nice and quiet complex. All rooms have amazing ocean front views. No restaurant or bar, but many in walking distance. We had a car and nothing is far on the island. Beach is beautiful. You won't regret staying at Le Vele. Enjoy every moment. ❤️
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small is beautiful--less is more. Le Vele is located on the most exclusive stretch of Grace Bay between Point Grace and The Mansions; a magnificent luxury beachfront condo resort consisting of 22 ultra spacious, impeccably designed one, two and three bedroom beachfront condominium suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Le Vele Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Vele Hotel Providenciales
- Le Vele Providenciales
- Le Vele Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales