Don't let the name 'resort' fool you, this is not a resort, nor a hotel.
If you are looking for a hotel, with restaurant, bar at the pool/beach and room service, then don't book this hotel, because you will be disappointed.
The rooms are really apartments, owned by separate owners. So they are all different. You probably will not get the room you have seen on the site, they are not so nice.
Our first room was simple ( we booked Studio Resort Suite ), without character and not so cozy but clean, with a mini kitchen and ocean view (all the rooms have this ). Simple, noting more, nothing less.
On the third day we heard from Clayton that we would get an upgrade. When we heard that this was on the ground floor we refused ( because no more ocean view ) but we had to move, then we heard the owner wanted our room, so we had to. The room we got was the Two bedroom suite from the site : http://www.leveleresort.com/turks-caicos-resorts-hotel-rooms.php#two-bedroom-suite the room was really big, but nice, a full kitchen with everything you need, big terrace with a big table where you can eat, and 2 chairs for sunbathing ( not ocean view, but to a not so beautiful garden ) and a living room with couch, the apartment could need a bit more touch ups, it was a little bit worn down and the cabinets could need some more cleaning inside. Also the air co was so loud we woke up at night..
But overall this was a nice place to stay, because of the full kitchen and living room, and much much better bed then the studio suite.
The entire place is also really calm en serene, its almost if there is nobody staying there.. Nobody at the pool, only 1 or 2 couples at the beach.
I had contact with the hotel manager Clayton before our stay at Le Vele because i was looking for the best rates and extra's for our honeymoon. Clayton promised me more extra's then the rest of the hotels in Turks and Caicos. It was the first day thay we noticed that this extra's where for al the people at Le Vele. ( Bikes, water at the pool and beach, welcome drink ) He also promised a taxi from and to the airport. From we didn't get and had to pay the 28 dollar by our self's. To the airport was payed by Le Vele.
The staff was really friendly and help full, and the cleaning staff did there job really good.
Also, don't depend on the breakfast, this is not a breakfast, its 2 bagels, a mini piece of fruit and fruit juice, you can make coffee your self at your own kitchen. Its delivered at the room, but when you have no table ( like we did on our first studio ) you have no comfort eating..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small is beautiful--less is more. Le Vele is located on the most exclusive stretch of Grace Bay between Point Grace and The Mansions; a magnificent luxury beachfront condo resort consisting of 22 ultra spacious, impeccably designed one, two and three bedroom beachfront condominium suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Le Vele Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Vele Hotel Providenciales
- Le Vele Providenciales
- Le Vele Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales