After carefully researching options on Provo we chose Le Vele because it is small, quiet and was less money than many of the other "hotels". All rooms face the ocean, so the views are dazzling. Location is good, you can walk to many restaurants and shops.
We stayed in a studio room - for price and because we were not interested in having a full kitchen. The picture of the room on the website shows a small couch as well as the bed, we had a small table with 2 small chairs. There was no comfortable seating in the room other than the bed. The "kitchen" area was actually a cart at the door hallway when you enter the room. It was unappealing, cart had stains on it. Breakfast delivered to your room looks like airline food - bagel, croissant wrapped in plastic, apples or bananas and juice in small plastic containers.
As for the beach - there are chairs, but not necessarily umbrellas. When there are umbrellas, they are the smaller type and don't provide much shade.
Service - after reading reviews of Le Vele we expected much more than we got. My husband
needs to be in shade at the beach, so having an umbrella is important. The first time there weren't
umbrellas at the beach we asked and were told they would take care of it - they didn't. Second time, same thing. Third time, spoke to Clayton who said it was because of the wind. He did have one put in and said he would make sure it would be done everyday - it wasn't. Every other hotel had umbrellas on the beach, so we ended up at one of them.
We told them not to bring breakfast at all, they still did and times varied from day to day.
Overall, service was adequate but nothing more than that.
Although we didn't think we would mind not having an on site restaurant, we did. Yes, there are some near by but that means always having to go off site.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small is beautiful--less is more. Le Vele is located on the most exclusive stretch of Grace Bay between Point Grace and The Mansions; a magnificent luxury beachfront condo resort consisting of 22 ultra spacious, impeccably designed one, two and three bedroom beachfront condominium suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Le Vele Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Vele Hotel Providenciales
- Le Vele Providenciales
- Le Vele Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales