“Nice but be prepared for CATS”

Crackpot Kitchen Restaurant Bar and Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Crackpot Kitchen Restaurant Bar and Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 144 Restaurants in Providenciales
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Come visit us at our new and improved location at Ports of Call on Grace Bay road. You'll love our newly renovated space with Full Bar and Lounge, Chef's Table Seating, Outdoor Seating and our VIP Seating. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Houston, Texas
“Nice but be prepared for CATS”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014

We had heard about the resturant from several people so we decided to save the best for last! We Enjoyed the cracky conch appetizer, the pork chop and the drunken bird. Our waiter was also superb!! Chef Nik came out to greet us and even sent us shots. BUT there was one or should I say atleast 5 problems...CATS they were just just roaming around freely and I can't say that I felt comfortable with them begging for food. Some visitors were feeding them and I know that is why they were there but it just didn't give me a sanitary feeling about the restaurant and I couldn't concentrate on my meal nor enjoy my time there. Once the food as served I took a few bites and asked for a to go box...

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank DessaR2014

Tuscaloosa, Alabama
“Excellent Dining Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014

Recently on our first trip to TCI my wife and I got a recommendation for dinner at the Crackpot Kitchen. Upon arrival at the restaurant we were pleasantly surprised by a setting that was a bit different than we had expected. We dined outside under a canopy of trees filled with lanterns and white light strands with an awesome young man singing a variety of "Easy Listening / Soft Rock" tunes with his guitar and electronic accompaniment.
After getting settled in at our table we spent a very enjoyable evening listening to music and enjoying what was probably the best meal we had while in Provo...and that's saying a lot because we found some great food just about everywhere we went.
I heard that they have karaoke on a different night of the week if that is your sort of thing, but we enjoyed a more laid back evening with the solo entertainer. Whatever night you choose I'm sure you won't be disappointed with the food.

• Visited July 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Underwhelmed...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014

I tried Crackpot Kitchen due to the reviews, and was completely underwhelmed. We ate there on a Saturday, and they had a special menu - choose an entree with three sides. I had the fried grouper which was tasty, my friend had the ribs and also enjoyed them, but the sides weren't anything to rave about - the 'creamy mashed potatoes' were loaded with garlic, which I don't mind, but my friend doesn't like garlic and did not eat them (if there's a heavy flavor in a food, then it should be notated on the menu). The rice and beans were plain and lacking flavor.

The service was also underwhelming - the restaurant wasn't busy, but the staff were practically non-existent. Everyone was friendly enough, but when you already know you're already getting 15%, I guess there's little incentive to go above and beyond.

The live music was fun, but way too loud for the dining area. It made conversation virtually impossible. Unfortunately, I don't see a return visit in my future.

• Visited August 2014
new jersey
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

We had a great experience at Crackpot Kitchen. We had a party of 6 and were seated immediately after arriving. Our server, Franklin, was very warm and friendly. He made some great recommendations about the menu when we asked him for suggestions. He was very attentive to our table without being over the top. He even offered to take pictures for us ( they came out great) .

I've seen many comments about this place being expensive. I agree, but all restaurants on the island are expensive. Relatively speaking, I don't think their prices are excessive. Portions were large enough for us to take food home to get a second meal.

Another complaint that I noticed was about the cats roaming around. This also is true. It is an outdoor restaurant and the are cats roaming around the tables. I am not a cat person, and would prefer them not to be around. I will say that they really weren't a big deal. Never did they rub up on anyone of linger at our table. If you ignore them they just went away. It did not detract from an enjoyable evening.

Visited July 2014
London, Canada
“disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

Went to this new restaurant tonight because of the great reviews. I'm not typically very picky, but I was definitely underwhelmed. The service was not great, I think because it was understaffed. The guys moved fast, but they can only do so much. And for that privilege we had a tip automatically added for our party of 4. $12 kids meals, tough chicken at that. Ribs were very good, but barely warm. Rice pilaf was white rice with butter and no other detectable flavours. Live music that was so loud we had trouble ordering and talking. Unlikely I'll go back. Maybe if it was cheaper I'd be less critical.

Visited July 2014