“Best Meal We Had on Provo”

Crackpot Kitchen Restaurant Bar and Grill
Ranked #46 of 145 Restaurants in Providenciales
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Come visit us at our new and improved location at Ports of Call on Grace Bay road. You'll love our newly renovated space with Full Bar and Lounge, Chef's Table Seating, Outdoor Seating and our VIP Seating. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Reviewed June 9, 2014

This was by far the best meal we had on our trip. The location is a little difficult and it is kinda in the middle of a run down area, from what I could see at night, but the place is absolutely lovely. The seating is outside although they have some seating 'inside' near the bar. They had plenty of tables and live music the night we went which I think was Sunday. The wait staff is attentive and pleasant. The conch fritters were divine and I had the tacos which everyone raves about and they are wonderful. I forgot what my husband had but he enjoyed his as well.
I must say after the conch fritters and a side salad the tacos are enough for two people. We were full when we left. We really enjoyed just sitting there listening to the music and having a conversation with wine. I can definitely recommend this and I would certainly go back

1  Thank R-N-JTRAVELS

Reviewed May 30, 2014

These Tacos are heaven on earth! The flavors of the ingredients play off of each other in a wonderful explosion on your taste buds. They are three tacos, 1 fresh fish(grilled), 1 fried conch and 1 grilled shrimp. The Provo Tomato salad with fresh mozzarella and grilled chicken was delightful!! Chef Nik is amazing!! He uses his god given talents in the kitchen to create amazing dishes! He truly wants you to enjoy the whole experience and to have the best meal of your life. He is so down to earth and greets each and every guest. The service was top notch and the wait staff very accommodating and friendly!

Dan & Janet Thodos

1  Thank Dan T
Reviewed May 30, 2014

My wife and I ate at the Crackpot Kitchen during our honeymoon on Provo and we absolutely would recommend you visit Chef Nic! We were respectfully greeted when we arrived at the hotel, and were escoreted to our seats. There was a one man band playing island music, which added to the atmosphere. The entire wait staff was attentive and very friendly. The best thing about the evening was that before we even had a chance to decide what we wanted, Chef Nic came out and enthusiasticaly greeted us and welcomed us to his restaurant. He made us feel right at home, and made us excited about our upcoming meal. We orderered the fish taco plate and it was delicious! We had 3 giant tacos of different variety, and we loved every one of them! As we finished our meal, Chef Nic came out again to check on us. It was so nice to actually meet the Chef and it was truly refreshing to hear how passionate he was about his food and his restaurant. We believe this was our best overall dining experience on the island and would absolutely recommend you check out this restaurant!

1  Thank Busalang
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Food was great! Service had a teeny hiccup with forgetting my wine 3x and my bf had to go to the bar and grab it for me, but over all it was so tasty and Chef Nik came out and was just the nicest and most sincere man. Also, there is an adorable little kitty that walks around giving love!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

OK, so the name is funny but not the food. Everything tastes great. I went with two girlfriends and we each ordered different things so I was able to sample a lot. We were celebrating a birthday and the staff and manager came out singing at the end.