“Stay away”

Crackpot Kitchen Restaurant Bar and Grill
Ranked #44 of 143 Restaurants in Providenciales
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Come visit us at our new and improved location at Ports of Call on Grace Bay road. You'll love our newly renovated space with Full Bar and Lounge, Chef's Table Seating, Outdoor Seating and our VIP Seating. We look forward to seeing you soon!
MA
“Stay away”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

We should have left once we got there and they could not find our reservation. They sat us at the last outside table-near the trees. Not great if no wind-buggy! It took them 45 minutes to bring our entrée after the appetizer. Then they brought us 2/3 entrees that we did not order. My daughter's pasta tasted like the sauce was straight from the jar! When they brought the 2 correct entrees-grouper, they were overdone and cold! I would not go there again.

Visited March 2014

Stuart, Florida
“Amazing dinner...we even made another reservation for Saturday night.”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

My husband and I just finished an amazing dinner at crackpot. The concierge recommended it and we're so happy he did. The atmosphere was perfect and they gave us a nice table that was a bit secluded which was perfect since we are celebrating our 10th anniversary. Service was impeccable. We had three people welcome us and even chef nick came out to say hello. Junior was our waiter and he was right on with recommendations and suggestions. Despite the fact that he encouraged us to order seafood, we went with the drunken chicken and tenderloin (they accommodated my request to have just the tenderloin which is part of the surf and Turks meal). The tenderloin was fine, nothing amazing, but the sauce was incredible! The side of mashed potatoes was also incredible. My husband raved about his drunken chicken and the bite I had was delicious. The rice and beans was the perfect complement to it. For dessert, I went with the banana caramel xandos(?) which is something is never be drawn to, but it was heaven!! My husbands run cake was equally good. We loved our experience so much that we left w reservations for Saturday night too!

• Visited March 2014
kbold
“Best on the island”
Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

Crackpot is hard to find but totally worth it. We were a bunch of foodies from NYC and Boston and had eaten around a bunch of other places. Crackpot kitchen was the first place to seem to have much originality. Everything was well prepared and well seasoned. Chef Nik was great. We had some conch fritters, ribs, grouper and drunken bird. All were better than the next best dish we had at coco bistro (blah), pelican bay (boring), vix (kind of like an Applebee's), etc. kudos to crackpot. Highly recommend.

Conneaut Lake, Pennsylvania
“Nice atmosphere poor food quality!”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

We decided to go to this restaurant since it served local food. It was around 7 o'clock when we reach there the sun just about settled so we decided to sit on the outside. The restaurant was not even half full yet it took almost an hour to get our appetizer which was a conch salad. I have tasted better conch salad on the island nothing to rave about. Our waiter Jason was really nice he suggested we try to the drunken bird. After one bite of the Cornish hen I decided not take another bite. The sauce that was use to dress the bird seems as if it was old it did no taste fresh at all which left a bad after taste in my mouth. As of the desert it tasted like a ready made pie they got out of local food store. Looking at the menu and the dishes that came out for other guest looked like Pelican Bay Restaurant dishes.We always visit the island and normally eat at Pelican Bay since we stay at the resort nearby. I would recommend you to find your own signature dish and not use someone else which will set you apart. Would I try back this restaurant? No I can go Pelican Bay and eat the same dishes for half of the price and eat fresh food.

• Visited March 2014
Louisville, Kentucky
“Great Atmosphere, Perfect Service”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Just like in the description the Crackpot Kitchen is a beautiful, warm and inviting restaurant. We enjoyed our meal and time at the Crackpot. Our server was Jason he was spot on from the start. Very professional and friendly and provided exceptional service. We enjoyed our meal and appertizers very much but the ambiance and setting in general just helps provide a perfect dining experience.We thoroughly enjoyed everything about the Crackpot and will visit again on our next trip to the Turks & Caicos.

• Visited February 2014