“Cracky for Crackpot Kitchen!!”

Crackpot Kitchen Restaurant Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Crackpot Kitchen Restaurant Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #46 of 147 Restaurants in Providenciales
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Come visit us at our new and improved location at Ports of Call on Grace Bay road. You'll love our newly renovated space with Full Bar and Lounge, Chef's Table Seating, Outdoor Seating and our VIP Seating. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Reviewed November 26, 2013

My friends and I were thoroughly impressed with our experience at Crackpot Kitchen. It doesn't even feel like it opened a month ago. Our waiter, Venroy was very friendly, but professional and was at our table within the minute we requested him. The venue is like a little getaway where you can enjoy your favorite island/local foods with a twist.. I mean, who wouldn't want to eat steamed fish and feel like you're at a 5 star restaurant?! Nothing like having lunch/dinner or your favorite cocktail in a comfortable and friendly environment. And not to mention the food; my lobster was AMAZING and filling. This restaurant is perfect for business, couples or even friends who just want to hang out. I, personally liked when Chef Nik came out to ask how our lunch was and if there was anything else he could do to make our experience better. I am officially CRACKY for Crackpot Kitchen!!

Reviewed November 25, 2013

My girlfriend and I had dinner at the Crackpot in early November when while we were staying at the Grace Bay Club. I didn't write a review at first but having just scrolled through some of the other reviews of this restaurant, I felt compelled to comment because, based on our experience, I have to conclude that most, if not all, of the reviews are fraudulent. Some of the comments ring true - this is a charming little restaurant that is tucked away in a residential complex inland from the beach. It had just opened when we went there and, clearly, the employees were trying hard to make a good impression. We were particularly impressed when the chef came out of the kitchen to ask how our dinners were. The food was good but not great and far from the best on the Island. I had a lobster entree and was disappointed when I couldn't find more than about two or three ounces of actual lobster meat. Due mostly to the charm and effort of the hostess, our waitress and the chef, we would go back. But, for the food and ambience, there are other nearby places like Pelican Bay Restaurant & Bar, Coco Bistro and Mr. Grouper that are better.

3  Thank DPTChicago
Steve N, Owner at Crackpot Kitchen Restaurant Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Thank you for your honest opinion regarding our restaurant. We welcome relevant and accurate suggestions regarding improving our service so that you and others can enjoy the most incredible experience possible. I do take issue with your insinuation that some of our reviews are "fraudulent". We have had many customers praise our food, service and ambiance and are pleased that a number of them have chosen to share these comments with other travelers. Just because other reviews do not agree with your opinions does not make them any less valid or honest.

Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

My family went there for lunch a couple of days ago. I had the Chicken Caesar salad. It was unique and delish! My husband had the Lobster salad and my kids both had burgers. All of it was great! Chef Nik came to our table, like others have mentioned, and was very friendly. He has a great thing going and we will definitely be back before our trip is over!

1  Thank Bittmom1
Reviewed November 25, 2013

My first time dining at Crackpot Kitchen was a memorable experience, the food was exceptional especially the roast pork with peas and rice. The staff was very friendly and accommodating, not to mentioned the romantic music by Elroy Simmons and OMG! the ambiance is completely off the charts . Great Job Chef Nik ..

1  Thank Mary20013
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

They say always save the best for last, the lobster was the freshest I've tasted, my boyfriend is more of a meat and potatoes type of guy, and he absolutely enjoyed every last bite of his steak. Put this place on your to do list!

2  Thank Kevin C