“Leonard much more than a driver”

Majestic Taxis and Tours
Book In Advance
$89.99*
Providenciales Island Sightseeing Tour
$28.75*
and up
Shared Round-Trip Transfer: Providenciales Airport to and from Providenciales...
$16.00*
Shared Departure Transfer: Providenciales Hotels to Providenciales Airport
Ranked #11 of 92 Tours in Providenciales
More attraction details
Owner description: Travel with Majestic Taxis and Tours and maximize your experience when you visit the Turks and Caicos Island. Our professionally trained multilingual staff and drivers provide prompt, reliable and affordable rates with friendly service. We offer Airport Transfers to and from your resort or private villa, Group Transfers large or small, Island Tours, Dinner Transfers and Pub Crawls.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Leonard much more than a driver”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

My wife and I met Leonard on our arrival at the Provo airport during our latest visit to TCI. We were trying to catch the next ferry to North Caicos and, fortunately, Leonard was the driver we were assigned (a great bit of luck). We had only a short time to make it from the airport to the marina. Leonard got us there safely and very quickly. We would have made the ferry, but we had the schedule wrong and it had departed 30 minutes before. The next ferry would be 90 minutes later.

Leonard to the rescue!

He made arrangements for us to ride over to North in a private speedboat right away, and even parked his taxi and went with us for the ride! Cost was same as the ferry. It was a very fun ride also. Sure beat hanging out at the dock and we saved a lot of time.

We had Leonard pick us up when we returned from North Caicos a few days later and since we had plenty of time before our flight, he took us shopping and we stopped for some lunch along the way.

Leonard is very knowledgable about the islands and is dependable as well as great company. We have been to TCI many times and will not hesitate to take advantage of his excellent service and gracious manner on our next trip. I would recommend him to any of my friends or family heading to TCI.

I also think he would be a great tour guide for you if you have a large group since he is friendly, knowledgeable, adaptable and able to customize his service to your needs.

Thanks, Leonard, for all your help. Hope to see you next trip!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Ron M

N.Carolina
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Great taxi service”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Once again we used Leonard and Antoinette .....booking our airport arrival through their website.
They are great.....always waiting for us as we arrived at the airport. They are most eager to stop at the grocery store on the way or pick up items needed and deliver them to us.
Best part, not waiting for taxis and sharing with others at the airport.
They are lovely people.

Visited September 2013
Brooklyn
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Vacation to TCI”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

My wife and I just came back from a wonderful vacation in TCI, we were recommended to Leonard by a family member living on the island ,Leonard is such a great person also very knowledgeable and a professional businessman .

I highly recommend Majestic for all your car service needs while on the island ,
Thanks for all your help sir ,we will definitely be back.

Merrick & Janette Watson
Brooklyn,NY.
08/24/2013

2 Thank Merrick W
Baldwin, NY
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Best Taxi Service in Turks and Caicos”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I booked my airport pick-up through Majestic's website. Upon our arrival, Antoinette was there to greet us promptly. A supermarket stop was included in the reasonable fare. She was very knowledgeable about the island, pleasant and professional. During our trip, we used this service on several occasions and I must say that they were consistently on time and reliable. We will definitely use Majestic for our transportation needs on our next trip to Provo.

9 Thank Gyndoc123
New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Top Notch Service”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

My husband and I just returned yesterday from a wonderful short getaway to Turks and Caicos. We had made prior reservations via email for R/T Airport Car Service with Majestic. This company is family run. On the way in, Antoinette picked us up and gave us a quick run around the island and a stop at the liquor store to pick up water, wine and beer. She was so lovely. She made us feel right at home. She also let us know if we had any car service needs while on the island to not hesitate to call them. Which we did to dine at a restaurant that was too far for us to walk. Which is when we met her husband Leonard who was just as lovely and hysterically funny. I had a blast during the short drive laughing with him while shooting the breeze. After dinner he was promptly back to pick us back up.

Leonard handled our return service back to the airport. There is no doubt the next time we return (hopefully soon) we call no other than Majestic Taxi.

Thanks Antoinette & Leonard, Majestic Taxi!!!
John and Carol