“EXCELLENT MARGARITAS AND FOOD, MOST AFFORDABLE RESTAURANT IN TURKS!”
Review of Mis Amigos

Mis Amigos
Ranked #60 of 145 Restaurants in Providenciales
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Mis Amigos is a local bar serving fresh authentic Mexican food. Our kitchen is open daily from 11 am to 10 pm except for Sundays when we open at four. The bar is open late nights.
Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

This place bats 1,000! Can't say enough good things about this joint. We were recommended by our captain on a diving trip to come here, said a delicious burrito was only $11 and the margaritas had 4 shots of tequila each. After spending so much on food at every other restaurant, we decided to swing by. Our fajita burritos were DELICIOUS, and the margaritas...OMG. Just fresh lime juice (so they take a while to make since he cuts the limes right in front of you), tequila, and simple syrups. Who would have thought I'd find the best marg in Turks!? :)

1  Thank Ceceziller

Reviewed September 14, 2013

I've had chicken and beef quesadillas and my boyfriend has had a burrito. We did take out so didn't spend time in the restaurant.

The food is delicious. Something reasonable for a change on Provo - nice. I hear it is a great atmosphere to eat in as well.

And, if you like margaritas, I hear they are awesome! Try it!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

What a wonderful find. You enter this restaurant and it's wonderful. The decor is lovely, the food is delicious , the service is wonderful, and the price is right. Local place and is now one of my favorite restaurant.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Mis Amigo's was recommended to us by one of the locals we met on a previous trip to Provo. We met the owner, Tina, who welcomed us very warmly. I ordered the lobster quesadilla....AMAZING!!!! The flavours were great and would have ordered another one to take away if we weren't headed to the beach!
A quick lunch turned into a couple of hours of great conversation.
Reasonably priced for great food, as well as great prices for alcohol/wine/beer.
A Must Go To!!!!

1  Thank labate
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

A short simple menu, simple friendly cantina, fabulous food (where you can taste the ingredients in the food) at a great price. I love this place, it is kid friendly too. Opposite Courtyard Plaza. Looks rather unprepossessing from the outside but well worth a visit.