“Friendly staff, great hearty meals at reasonable prices”

Mc Betlogs Authentic Chinese- Filipino Cuisine
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Filipino
Reviewed April 10, 2013

My husband and I wanted a substantial lunch after our 3 hour snorkeling excursion but weren't keen on spending $50 plus at a proper restaurant. We were also looking for a place where we can sit down away from the crowd and have a nice relaxing lunch rather than going to a sandwich shop with zero atmosphere. We happened to pass by the restaurant and we were intrigued since my husband and I like finding local spots. It was around 2pm and the place was bustling with a large group of Filipino. It turns out that they were hosting an event for the Filipino consulate and we got to peek a great array of dishes they had to offer. Despite all the bustling, the service was attentive, the place was clean, and the food was better than a lot of the Chinese food we've had in NYC Chinatown. It was definitely authentic and the seafood was fresh and yummy. The portions were generous and we were definitely very satisfied. It's definitely a great casual lunch spot or a straightforward/inexpensive dinner spot if you are in a mood to try something other than overpriced 'proper' restaurant food.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

I work nearby and have found this place to be my new happy place when it comes to good eats and atmosphere! The people here are amazing and very welcoming and the food is just out of this world! The price is a huge plus too considering most of the restaurants in the area seem overly priced. It is definitely a perfect addition to the Provo Grace bay area.

I shall look forward to more visits to Mc Betlogs...perhaps tomorrow and the day after.. and the day after that.

1  Thank Miguel S