“Outstanding Food and Service”
Review of Lupo Restaurant

Lupo Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Lupo Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 147 Restaurants in Providenciales
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: True Italian comfort food. Fresh homemade pastas, imported cured meats and cheeses, antipasti, artisan pizzas and more... All served in a warm and casual atmosphere. Indoor and outdoor seating, within walking distance from many of the resorts.
Reviewed January 22, 2014

On a recent trip to Provo I ate at Lupo 3 times over a weeks holiday. Both lunch and dinner were outstanding. Mark the owner was knowledgable and accommodating with no reservation. He was able and willing to spend time talking and was well versed in both food and wine. The food was delicious, home made pastas were light, flavourful and fresh, the risotto balls are a must taste!! The lunchtime pizzas were original and so good! The wine list eclectic, reasonably priced and a wide selection. The atmosphere of the patio lights swaying in the warm breeze and not being rushed through two wonderful evenings of wine and food. Lunch was busy and bustling, with options for take out back to our condo. I will definately return on my next visit and pass on to anyone going to be visiting Provo as a "must visit".

1  Thank Dale N

Reviewed January 12, 2014

A welcome addition to the limited choices of Italian restaurants on Provo, Lupo is located on a quiet street in the Regent Village, with a lovely patio. During our week-long stay, we ate there twice at lunch and once at dinner. We made different choices each time and everything was always delicious. The menu is interesting, with some inspired items, such as polenta fries. The wine list is varied and the service is excellent. Take out is also available.
We look forward to returning to Lupo and strongly recommend it.

1  Thank Zingho
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Ate here with the family-husband and 16 yr old and (2) 18 year olds. EXCELLENT service and food. We sat on the patio and were not rushed even tho they fit us in with no reservation. We all had pasta except for my son who had the Snapper and everything was delicious. We came across the restaurant on a walk the night before and are glad we tried it. My son and girlfriend went back the next day for lunch because they couldn't stop thinking about the Caprese salad that night. Prices were cheaper than all the other restaurants we ate at as well. Would definitely go back when returning to the island.

1  Thank COJOWisconsin
Reviewed January 7, 2014

While in Providenciales during the Holidays we went 4 times to Lupo. It is well located away from traffic noise, the owner Mark and his staff are great and offers quality services.
The menu is very interesting and priced competitively.
All of our meals were excellent while enjoying the charming terrace.
Well recommended.

1  Thank Richard S
Reviewed January 3, 2014

On the second evening of my visit to "Provo" I was strongly recommended to try Lupo, an Italian restaurant right in regent village. I must say, I was not disappointed. Food was fantastic, from the grilled romaine salad, the risotto balls and the lasagne were flavorful and creative. The ambiance of the patio and the helpful will compel me to return again before I leave.

1  Thank Shelagh M