“Made our trip”
Review of Paradise Scooters

Paradise Scooters
Ranked #3 of 92 Tours in Providenciales
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore the beautiful island of Providenciales on a stylish Vespa scooter! Rent a Vespa from us to explore the island on your own or sign up for a guided tour and see the hidden treasures of Providenciales!
Indianapolis, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Made our trip”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

This was our first trip to Turks and Caicos and the best day of the week by far was when we went on our scooter excursion with Rosa and Paradise Scooters. We learned the history of the island and got to see the most beautiful parts of Provo. American owned and operated, we felt completely safe and not taken advantage of at all. If you are looking for a fun way to see the island I cannot say enough good things about Paradise Scooters. Rosa and Nancy were incredible guides that truly gave us a complete and wonderful experience.

Visited December 2013
5 Thank jallen192

• Polish first
London, Canada
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“OMG this was so much fun”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

OK so I haven't driven a motor cycle in about 30 years - so was a bit anxious, till I saw that shinny pink Vespa. SOLD How cool was this to tour the whole island and see things we otherwise wouldnt have gotten to especially with the cost of taxi's. We did the whole island in an afternoon and then used it for groceries and dinners. We noticed the headlight wasn't working so returned it and no questions/no hassel we got a major upgrade of vespas. Easy to walk to many hotels or they offered a return ride to our hotel. I felt like such a rebel with my dressy dinner clothes tucked in the "trunk" with a quick change in the parking lot. The help and maps were great.

Visited November 2013
4 Thank Pageofbooks
Providenciales
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Speeking as a local”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Rosia is the tour guide and i mean she knows the turks and caicos islands and all its history..i learn't something new on the tour. She is by far a grate guide and her smile will keep you watching to see what else comes out of that mouth of her's.
Our group was 7 persons 7 vespas, Nancy her mom also ride along with us keeping traffic at bay for us as we jet on by. We got to see the whole island and lunch at the one and only Bugaloo's in Five Cays.
All in all this vespa tour is my suggested way to see and learn about the island on your visit. Oh did i also mentioned that the vespas ride was funnnn!!! For my first time on one i am thinking about getting one of my own.

Visited December 2013
4 Thank maradonnna s
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Absolutely the best”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Felt very comfortable, charming family business, knowledgeable, went out of their way to make me feel safe, comfortable and provided an amazing landscape of the island for their tour,,, also provided plenty of water,,,,will definitely be going on this tour again

Visited October 2013
3 Thank mindy s
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Your best tour of Providenciales!”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

My parents and I have been coming to Turks & Caicos for nearly 13 years and have never experienced a more informative and thorough tour of the island. My mom was apprehensive about riding a scooter alone and was immediately at ease knowing that she would be riding on the back of Rosa's scooter for the day. The tour starts at 9am and ends about 3PM beginning with instruction and a safety briefing. With larger groups Rosa leads and Nancy insures everyone stays together, even stopping traffic at the round a bouts to insure everyone in the group gets through safely. The trip combines lots of history about the island mixed with some great humor and some of the most fantastic scenery along the way. You'll visit leeward point, tour the conch farm, see long bay beach and stop at Bugaloo's for lunch. Later it's a beautiful ride through the Blue HIlls and Chalk Sound before returning back to Paradise Scooters. There are plenty of opportunities for pictures and every scooter has storage under the seat for sunscreen and your wallet. It was one of the most fun experiences I've had on the island and we can't wait to go back to see Rosa and Nancy again next year!

Visited November 2013