“Best of the trip!”
Review of Paradise Scooters

Paradise Scooters
Ranked #3 of 92 Tours in Providenciales
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore the beautiful island of Providenciales on a stylish Vespa scooter! Rent a Vespa from us to explore the island on your own or sign up for a guided tour and see the hidden treasures of Providenciales!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best of the trip!”
Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I came to Turks and Caicos for the first time and wanted to experience all facets of the island. On our second to last day we we decided to try the scooter tour. We both have no experience riding scooters or motorcycles so I was slightly nervous. Rosa was our tour guide and she was absolutely AMAZING! She made sure we were both completely comfortable riding and she was extremely positive and encouraging. Her knowledge of the island history and the hidden treasures of the island were endless. We saw parts of the island we never would have experienced on our own. The conch lunch at Boogaloos and all of the beautiful scenic stops were just a few of the highlights. Rosa was even willing to stop by Taylor Bay which we had asked about and heard such wonderful things about. Hands down best full experience of the island during our 5 night stay. If I could do it all over again I would do that activity first to get a feel for the island and because Rosa gave such great recommendations of restaurants and activities. Don't miss this wonderful Vespa ride!

3 Thank Sophie B

• Polish first
Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best way to get around on Provo!”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Transportation isn't cheap on Provo, so if you're up for a little adventure, renting a scooter is a great way get around while saving some money. It's also a lot of fun! The folks at Paradise actually map out a route that will take you to all the "must see" spots on the island, so I highly recommend them to those explorer types who are looking for more than sun worship. 5 stars!

Visited October 2013
4 Thank nouxboux
Minnesota
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Highlight of my trip!”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

The Island Scooter Tour was the highlight of my vacation! I highly recommend it if you want to get out and see some other areas of the Island and also learn some interesting facts about the culture and history of Turks and Caicos. Rosa the guide was awesome as was everyone else working there and everyone who went on the tour! They picked me up and dropped me off at my hotel free of charge. I was given a quick lesson since I had never ridden a scooter before and we were off. Stopped and had lunch at a place with a gorgeous view, if I hadn't seen the water at Bugallo's I would have missed out! Today is my last day and if I would have taken the tour earlier I would have realized the driving on the left side isn't terribly awful and would have gotten out to enjoy more than just Grace Bay and my hotel's pool. You will not regret going on the tour!

5 Thank hest0405
central new york
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“ONLY WAY TO SEE THE ISLAND”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

my boyfriend Todd and I (Lisa) decided to see the Island of Turks and Caicos in a different way other than by car.. We decided to rent a scooter to explore this beautiful island... we went to one place first and they were just awful... we walked out and went a few doors down to Paradise Scooters and there we met John and Rosa... they were helpful and knowledgeable about everything we should see and where we should eat etc... we rented a Vespa with just exploring for the day well that day turned into the week... we brought our Vespa everywhere and we saw the entire Island in the week.... it was truly the "only way to see the Island".... Todd and I highly recommend you go to Paradise Scooters and see this Island with a whole new prospective of seeing Turks and Caicos in the way it was meant to be seen... Tell John and Rosa we sent you....

5 Thank worldtravels69
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fantastic Experience”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Great people to give you the 101 on the T&C. Go early in your week as they will point out where you should go and what you should see. Also great dining advice and a fun stop at Boogaloo's for fresh Conch. We took a Vespa and had a blast!!
See you next year guys.........

5 Thank bruce s