“Perfect”
Review of Paradise Scooters

Paradise Scooters
Ranked #14 of 102 Tours in Providenciales
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore the beautiful island of Providenciales on a stylish Vespa scooter! Rent a Vespa from us to explore the island on your own or sign up for a guided tour and see the hidden treasures of Providenciales!
Reviewed September 2, 2013

My girlfriend and I wanted to explore the island so we decided to rent a scooter. We found Paradise Scooters after having Lunch one day. We went in and were greeted by very nice and polite people. I had never ridden a scooter before so they were more than happy to take me through a intro course. After, the intro class they give you a map and mark out a nice tour to see the island. My girlfriend and I loved the sites and truly enjoyed the rental. It was worth every penny.

7  Thank Hamptonbt
in 41 reviews
"blast"
in 49 reviews

Reviewed August 30, 2013

My husband and I were visiting for our one year anniversary. This was a great way to start our trip and explore the island more. We both have never been on Vespas before so it was a little intimidating at first but Rosa assured us that we would be just fine after some practice. We went on our journey stopping by the conch farm and various other places then to eating a delicious lunch. We ended the tour at breathtaking Chalk Sound. This was the best day of our trip and a must do if you visit the island!

5  Thank 510sherriw
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Highly, highly recommend. If you dont you wil miss knowing the true roots of this island. Paradise scooters are professionl, and family owned. Top notch equipment from Italy, all brand new and well kept. Amazing instructo, ask for Rosa. Say HI to the owner Johnny, he is hysterical! What fun! I cant wait to do it again at Christmas when we go back!

2  Thank Travel B
Reviewed August 26, 2013

John, Larry and Rosa did a great job with us, and obviously others since they were pretty busy on both pick-up day and drop-off day during the beginning of slow season. The detailed description of what was on Provo and recommendations on what to expect were on the mark. We were able to do a lot based on their suggestions with a 3-day rental of one of their Vespas.

For those wondering if they had enough power, two of us on one were easily able to get to 50+ mph.

7  Thank emdlc
See more reviews
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

This was by far the best day I've had so far on my vacation. Rosa and John were our island guides, couldn't ask for nicer people. They both know so much about the island and gave us tips on where to dine. They gave us a lesson before we started on how to use the scooters and off we went :) we drove all around the island stopped at some local attractions before we stopped for lunch at a place called bugaloo's which was really good as well. It was my first time on a scooter so i was a little nervous with the traffic circles but overall it was still an amazing day, and I will recommend it to anyone I know coming here :)

2  Thank KaylaPilgrim