“BEST Island tour on Turks!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Paradise Scooters

Paradise Scooters
Ranked #2 of 92 Tours in Providenciales
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore the beautiful island of Providenciales on a stylish Vespa scooter! Rent a Vespa from us to explore the island on your own or sign up for a guided tour and see the hidden treasures of Providenciales!
Cleveland, Ohio
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“BEST Island tour on Turks!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

Our family of 4 (11 & 15 yr. old kids) took a tour of the island with Rosa, which was a highlight of our trip!! We took the tour our first full day on the island (my birthday!) and had SUCH amazing fun!! It gave us a nice introduction, helped us get oriented, and provided an idea of where we wanted to go during the remainder of our vacation. Rosa is a DOLL!! She is extremely knowledgeable about the history of the island, as well as full of great suggestions of things to do, places to see/eat. She made our trip SO much fun!! We enjoyed the tour of the conch farm, loved the view of Chalk Sound and the different beaches, and LOVED lunch at Boogaloos. We got amazing pictures on this tour!!! My husband was able to drive the scooter already, but I had never ridden before. Rosa did an amazing job "teaching" me, getting me comfortable on the Vespa, and watching out for all of us as we travelled around. My husband and daughter paired up, I rode on my own (which I believe WAS easier and was suggested!), and my son rode with Rosa. He LOVED being her "co-pilot"!!

Paradise Scooters is a well-run family business! Rosa obviously LOVES the island and thoroughly enjoys giving the tours . . . she is AWESOME!!! We simply cannot say enough good things about this tour and the people who run it. We were VERY happy . . . perfect day . . . perfect tour! You cover a LOT of ground and get to see so much of the island!! Thanks, Rosa, for the perfect birthday, the BEST tour, for all your energy, patience, suggestions, interesting information, and just for such a fun and great day!!! ~Lisa, Steve, Lexie & Ben, Ohio

8 Thank Lisa7715

• Polish first
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Best tour on TCI”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

Great family run business. It's was my first time driving a Vaspa scooter and after the great lesson and practice it was so simple. We had so much fun, great way to see island. Food was great. I would highly recommend this tour. We stopped several times for great photos. Worth every penny.. The only thing I would add to the tour is a swim at the beautiful Long Bay Beach. Jasmine and Ingrid from New York.

10 Thank Jasmine V
Mono, ON
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“W.I.N.O.S. Have a blast with Rosa & Paradise Island Scooters!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

We are a group of 8 women from Canada who had zero experience riding a Vespa. We planned this trip months prior and all brought along our "white sunglasses and fancy scarf" for riding. Rosa was SO patient with us right from the start and had us good to go in no time! We had an amazing day touring the island, learning so much about the islands history and checking out the great beaches along the way. They ensure your safety throughout your tour. We had a great lunch right on a stunning beachfront patio. We would also recommend doing this in the early stages of your holiday to get the benefit of seeing a full tour of Provo. AMAZING!!!!!! Excellent family business.
Cheers

11 Thank MAYFIELDWINOS
Lyndonville, Vermont, United States
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Great Scooters, Great Customer Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

Also just back from TCI, rented a Vespa for 24 hours. John and Larry were terrific and easy to deal with. We initially wanted two, but my wife realized she wouldn't be comfortable on her own, so they did an immediate refund.

You *definitely* want to spend a day exploring the island and a scooter from Paradise Scooters, which is close to all the major resorts, is the way to go.

9 Thank Steve N
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Awesome Family Run Business”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

Just got home from Turks and Caicos and have to say one of my highlights from the trip was my 24 hours on Paradise Scooter's vespa! They were very easy going about return times, had awesome customer service and were all in all just an easy fun experience. I definitely will be renting a Vespa from them again!

Cheers!