“great tour and fun experience!”
Review of Paradise Scooters

Paradise Scooters
Ranked #2 of 92 Tours in Providenciales
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore the beautiful island of Providenciales on a stylish Vespa scooter! Rent a Vespa from us to explore the island on your own or sign up for a guided tour and see the hidden treasures of Providenciales!
Reviewed June 13, 2013

the whole staff was extremely nice and accommodating. was only free saturday during our short trip and although they dont do tours on the weekend, they set up a private tour with just me and my bf. had an amazing time!!! rosa was really informative and crazy nice. she had a really great attitude and it felt like a friend was showing us the island, rather than a tour guide. also she had great food/restaurant recommendations!! this was one of our favorite days on our vacation!!! thanks rosa and the paradise scooter family!

19  Thank foodie805
There are newer reviews for Paradise Scooters

Reviewed June 11, 2013

My husband and I had so many activities to choose from and chose Paradise Scooter Tour. It was the right choice! The staff communicated appropriately to arrange transportation from and back to our resort and the tour. The instructions in how to ride their Vespa scooters was efficient and enabled us to ride safely and confidently over 70 miles on a variety of surfaces. Our tour guide Rose presented facts and tales which were the right mix of History and Hollywood! Having the second "Pink Lady- Robo Cop" stop traffic on roundabouts made for great ease and safety of travel.The tour enabled us to see Resorts and Island communities, bays and inlets with amazing color and variety. We learned about the Islands past and present economy its environmental challenges and successes- and all as we enjoyed a great scooter ride that made the whole day playful, enjoyable and adventurous- never felt like a “school tour”! It was a highlight of a great week’s vacation- one of the best adventures and tours we have ever been on! Thank you Paradise Tour Family!!

19  Thank bb7155
Reviewed June 8, 2013

On our first day in Provo, we decided to take a Vespa tour to get the lay of the land and learn more about the island. John, who owns the business, picked the four of us up at our resort and brought us to Paradise Scooters location. He was very informative and friendly and really made us feel so appreciated.

John's daughter, Rosa, conducted a great safety lesson for the first time scooter riders and made everyone feel completely at ease. Rosa then led us out on a five hour tour of the entire island, making many brief stops along the way including a beautiful resort, the only conch farm ON THE PLANET, Emerald Cay, Lookout Point, a small natural history museum and a few other scenic overlooks.

We also stopped for a very relaxing lunch at a beachside restaurant where I had a great conch platter, but the also had chicken, fish and salad for the less adventurous.

Johns wife, Nancy, followed behind the group and always guided us safely through busy intersections and tricky rotaries.

This is a family run business and everyone we interacted with was so friendly, informative and accommodating -- ESPECIALLY Rosa who was one of the best, most enthusiastic tour guides I have had.

Great tour -- highly recommend. Such a laid back, fun day.

20  Thank JerryZi
Reviewed June 6, 2013

We had a pretty tough beginning to our trip. We had encountered nothing but rude people and bad service. When we decided to rent a Vespa we werent expecting much more we just needed a way to get around. When we got to paradise scooters we were pleasantly surprised! we were greeted warmly and given our choice of scooters. The guy sat us down and gave a whole long breakdown on a map of the best things to see and the best things to do and the great places to eat. His advice never failed us the rest of the trip. He was so patient with us, answering all of our questions and had a wonderful sense of humor to go with it. i am sure he gets tired of telling the same jokes to everyone who comes in but he didnt show it. He even seemed interested in our lives and upon finding out that I owned a restaurant in boston said he knew someone in the area and was going to send them my website and tell them to come to my restaurant. How nice! We wanted to rent the vespa for 24hrs and he knew we were going diving the next morning and said that we could keep it a few extra hours so we could go to lunch after our dive, before we brought it back. We rented a vespa and headed off to discover the things he had mapped out for us. We had so much fun our first day and hadnt finished seeing all there was to see so we called the next morning to say that we wanted to extend our rental another 24hrs. He was so accommodating and said, absolutely, no problem. We called the day after that to keep it another 24hrs. We ended up having the scooter our whole trip! We were so thrilled we found this place. Not only were they so accommodating but it is by far the best way to get around! Just make sure to wear plenty of sunscreen

19  Thank 4259Anonymous
Reviewed June 6, 2013

WOW!! This was a fantastic day! We took the day tour and wound up having the tour all to ourselves (6 of us) due to a no-show. I was itching to get away from the steril resort environment with all the traditional water excursions and I was NOT disappointed.

There are people that run these businesses that do it because it's a job. Rosa and the Paradise team do it because they love it and it REALLY shows. They have the process down pat - if you're timid about riding a scooter don't be. The orientation process is well thought out and expertly provided. I grew up on motorcycles and took my not-quite-old-enough-to-drive son on the back with me, everyone else got the scooter intro and we hit the streets.

Rosa is one of those people that really knows what's she's doing. She is the consumate professional and really understands the people she's working with. Her knowledge of the island and its history is impressive. The stops and routes are really well thought out. You get some ride time, you get some tour time, and you do it again.

We took the tour at the end of our visit. I didn't find out about Paradise Scooters until reading an article in the resort room. I *really* regret we hadn't done it sooner. We discovered some areas of the island that I would have absolutely cancelled other excursions for but we were out of time.

I've talked up Rosa (as have others) and it's 100% deserved - but don't take that to mean the rest of the team isn't just as impressive as Rosa. Everyone there had the same incredible attitude and you immediately trust them.

All the other tours are like amusement parts. They're standard fair and you'll do them and have fun. This one, however, takes it to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL. Paradise Scooters is an automatic must-do. Don't even think about it. Do it. Do it now.

19  Thank Joe S