“Our favorite”

Fresh Catch
Ranked #29 of 143 Restaurants in Providenciales
Cuisines: Caribbean, Bar, Seafood, Jamaican
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Toronto, Canada
“Our favorite”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

We loved coming here for lunch or an early dinner. Reasonably priced for Provo and the staff were very pleasant. Something for everyone in our family which included children and adults. I would strongly recommend this place.

• Visited April 2013

Escondido, California
“What Did I Just Eat?”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Stopped by for lunch. Very nice looking restaurant in the Salt Mill Plaza. My wife ordered a grouper sandwich with fries which was very good. I ordered a philly cheesesteak sandwich with fries but don't know what I was served. The sandwich was filled with cubed pieces of beef which were grilled up with onions and sweet peppers. Not one speck of cheese in the sandwich that I could discern - that's a strange philly cheesesteak if you ask me. On the bright side, the sandwich was pretty good. Pretty good rum punch too.

• Visited March 2014
Providenciales
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fresh Catch!! Turks & Caicos' "Best Kept Secret"”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Looking for a cozy experience with a local flair?? Fresh catch is your stop!! Right in the heart of Grace Bay (perfect location) wether you're visiting the island or working in that area. Stop by, I promise you will not be disappointed. :))

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank JojoGardi
Florida, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best service, delicious food”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Great experience overall. I would recommend Fresh Catch to all my friends and family. The staff provided excellent service and very friendly.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Heather L
“Worth trying...reasonably priced”
Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

Our group of four ate here one evening and we were pleasantly surprised. Food was very good. Decor is pleasant, music is throwback to 1950 (maybe 60's), staff is pleasant and service was good too. Not the first place I would go to but definitely I would eventually make it here if you are visiting for a week.

Visited March 2014