“Convenient”

Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

A convenient place to have lunch if staying near Salt Mills.
You walk into an open area with nice staff to greet you, and then the wait. Not sure if it was the day or just our luck but we waited a while for our drinks, and food. The wait on food is common on the island and not a big deal to us.
My shrimp plate came with 3 sides although only two are called sides. Absolutely delicious!

My boyfriend ordered the jerk sandwich which was delivered on a thick piece of bread and thinly sliced chicken. Very disappointed with his meal which stated came with bacon but had none and was mostly bread.

For convience it was fine but I don't think we would order the chicken sandwich again.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

I had lunch at this local restuarant in Grace bay. On entering the restuarant I was greeted with a warm smile. I sat down and browsed the menu, which had a mixture of local and american cuisine. I opted for the shrimp pasta which I consider comfort food. The meal was spectalur. The pasta melts in your mouth and the shrimp was bursting with flavour. I totally enjoyed my lunch and would recomnend it to any one visiting provodenciales.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Right across the street from The Regent Grand is a place frequented by locals, Fresh Catch. A rare find with decent prices and really good food. Variety on the menu and at the bar.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

This is a perfect spot for a lunch stop or early evening dinner. Family operated and friendly with a fun selection of local dishes. Try the fresh fish or conch. Lobster is great as usual. Clean and modern setting. In the middle of the shopping area of Saltmills plaza.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Although the space at the time was clustered the food made up for it entirely. Fresh catch is one of few local spots which are local. The food was good, service was great and I recommend it to all looking for local food