“Wonderfull dinner!”

Ranked #14 of 145 Restaurants in Providenciales
Cuisines: Caribbean, French, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Beach House Restaurant on Providenciales in Turks and Caicos is now Kitchen 218, featuring a new menu, enhanced decor and a culinary club. The restaurant is known for its creative cuisine with a twist of Turks and Caicos. The Beach House Chef will wow you with fresh ingredients bringing extraordinary flavors to you. Ask for the Chef's Table for a truly memorable experience. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner served daily plus Brunch on Saturdays and Sundays.
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I spend an wonderfull evening at Beach House restaurant with my husband and our friends. The presentation of food was beautiful. Staff was very attentive and well trained. We was 5 and we loved every chose. Desert was delicious! We loved it! We will come back for sure!

BeachHouseTCI, Manager at Kitchen 218, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your lovely review. We're delighted all your party enjoyed their meal and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
The Beach House Team

Reviewed May 17, 2013

yeah, might not have the beautiful ocean view but everything else is spot on about this place.From the charming and professional staff, details all over restaurant(love the new presentation of olive oil and balsamic bottles on glass tray and that different kinds of salt) and the individual cocktails in shakers prepared and served at the table, to the exquisite food you get to enjoy. Very charming and knowledgeable manager(i do trust him totally with he's wine choices after few recommendations he made to match our dishes) and the excellent service( you can see the European influence) together with the gourmand food make in our opinion the best restaurant in Provo.
We've been there few times and the high standard and consistency is always there, food and service wise.
You have to try the Conch extravaganza, or the duck or oh my gosh their dessert Grand Finale( a selection of few desserts).
In terms of prices compare to the rest of the island is a much better value for the quality, imagination and the standard you get.
Thank you Mayra, JayP,Sly and Claudio and the whole team.
We will be back and definitely we recommend paying a visit.

BeachHouseTCI, Manager at Kitchen 218, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much indeed for your review - it's great to hear from our returning customers and to know we're doing it right! Your thanks will be passed onto the staff and we look forward to seeing you next time.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

We were recommended this restaurant from the concierge at the Gansevoort with raving reviews. We pulled up the menu online and looked pricey, but had great options. We made a reservation because we wanted an outstanding last meal on our trip. Our reservation was at 7pm, so we walked down the beach to get there. The restaurant was in the middle of the property which was confusing because they had such a great space in the front of the resort right along the beach. So we walked around an outdated pool to a very nicely decorated dining area. There were maybe 2 other tables seated when we arrived, so we chose an outer table for a better ambiance along the pool. We had one young guy seat us and tell us about the tasting menu for $90 per person. We asked if I could still have options without meat (being a vegetarian who eats seafood) and he assured us it was mostly fish. We waited a LONG time after placing our orders before a paddle of breads came out and a sweet potato soup and chips. One bite into that, our appetizers came..Could have been spaced out a little better because we rushed to take a bite before taking it away for the plates. I got the Conch Extravaganza which consisted of conch chowder, curried conch and rice, and a conch spring roll. I LOVED IT. My boyfriend got the snow crab salad which was also very very good. About 25 minutes passed without anyone coming over, and we were desperately trying to get our waiters attention for another bottle of water for the table. We waited another 10 before I finally got up to find him and ask for one. More waiting ensued at the table and we were getting antsy for our main course. It was somehow an hour and 45 minutes into our reservation and we technically had an amuse-bouche and an appetizer each. Finally our meals came. I had the grilled prawns, octopus, and conch; and my boyfriend had the halibut. It looked great, but then I saw slices of sausage or pepperoni on my plate when I specifically mentioned I did not eat any red meat. Nobody came to check on us, and again was impossible to get the waiters attention so I pushed it to the side of my plate and ate the conch and octopus. When I got to the prawns...I tried one and realized it was basically still raw. Convincing myself I was mistaken, I cut the other one open. So raw. I finally took my cell phone flashlight to make sure I wasn't crazy and literally raised my hand with my phone to get someones attention. I wasn't mad, just disappointed that meat came on my plate along with undercooked prawns. They apologized for the most part and offered to bring a new one out. I smiled and just waited. I obviously had eaten 70% of the plate so whatever. I was expecting them to bring out a new plate (esp because of the pepperoni), but what was brought over was a smaller plate that they scraped my leftovers onto and blasted the prawn with a torch before just putting it on top. I should mention too that the remaining conch on my plate was then cold. I didn't even want it by the time they brought the plate back. It was more than 2 hours into our dinner and we just wanted to leave. Some man came over to ask what was wrong and we politely explained the situation, but he didn't offer much of a solution. While he was gone, another man came over to ask the same thing. I have no idea who was actually in charge or managed the place, but we just asked for the check so we could get on with our night. The second man came back with our check to sign, and just lingered and watched as we signed...it was very awkward. Literally looked over our shoulders. We expected them to comp the stupid grilled prawns since I didn't even touch them after they brought the leftovers back out to me. It was a $150 dinner...we expected a little courtesy but we got nothing. We felt bad that our negligible tip would unfortunately reflect on the young waiter for our table but honestly...its hard to really screw up an upscale dining experience, but they did. Go spend your money at Stelle, Bay Bistro, or Mango Reef. Not here. Once they move the restaurant to the front of the resort on the beach and get a new manager, we would give them another chance. Until then, you can find better.

BeachHouseTCI, Manager at Kitchen 218, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

Dear Guest,
We are very sorry you did not enjoy your experience at our restaurant. It is untypical to hear your review as our patrons mostly rave about great food and service. We are glad you liked the Conch Extravaganza and the Snow Crab Salad. If you did choose to visit again, please let our manager know and we will take great care of you.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

We were greeted by Felix, Sly and Magic Mike......Beautiful pool side dining setting. The dished were daring and delicious. We had lamb and fish, with fresh pasta. Service was right on, at the Beautiful Beach House resort, we walked up to the property from the beach, in our bare feet. Prices were solid, well worth the execution and taste. Highly recommended.

Dear Guest,
We're so glad you enjoyed both the cuisine and the service here. Thank you very much for your review - we hope you'll come back again soon!
The Beach House Team

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Food was great, very tasty and well presented. Service was excellent, no issues at all. Complimentary taste of chef's appetizer, excellent cocktails. Didn't have wine cause it was too expensive. The food on the island is very very expensive, so the prices were not shocking. Only downside is location of restaurant, poolside with no view of anything special. Still would have loved to return but not in the budget!

BeachHouseTCI, Manager at Kitchen 218, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your review - we're delighted you had a lovely dinner with excellent service. Yes, being an island and having to import our produce, it does make food on Providenciales a little more expensive at times. We're so glad you enjoyed your meal with us.