“the beach house restaurant”
Review of Kitchen 218

Kitchen 218
Ranked #13 of 146 Restaurants in Providenciales
Cuisines: Caribbean, French, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Beach House Restaurant on Providenciales in Turks and Caicos is now Kitchen 218, featuring a new menu, enhanced decor and a culinary club. The restaurant is known for its creative cuisine with a twist of Turks and Caicos. The Beach House Chef will wow you with fresh ingredients bringing extraordinary flavors to you. Ask for the Chef's Table for a truly memorable experience. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner served daily plus Brunch on Saturdays and Sundays.
Reviewed October 29, 2012

This place is amazing! My husband and I went twice we loved it so much. Food was very good, service was excellent.

1  Thank R F
BeachHouseTCI, Manager at Kitchen 218, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2012

Thank you for the review and photos.
We love seeing Chef Eric's creations on the site.
Hope you will be able to come and visit Turks and Caicos again very soon,

Reviewed October 21, 2012

My wife and I have been to Provo, Turks and Caicos multiple times and heard that the Beach House Restaurant was under new management, so in September, 2012 we gave it a try and really liked it. This location is in Turtle Cove, and when walking into the pool area restaurant we were struck by the sweet smell of a Jasmine bush. The setting was very nice with tiki torches on the patio and tables not too close together. My wife and I shared heirloom tomatoes and Mozzarella di buffala which was a wonderful selection with spanish extra virgin olive oil drizzled over it. The manager, John Sebastian, visited our table and mentioned that the tomatoes are flown in fresh from Canada and they were of various sizes, shapes, and types and were very good complemented by the fresh mozzarella. The waitress brought us a palate cleaning appetizer ahead of our entre's. The wife ordered lobster tail with indonesian spices, basmati fried rice and and cilantro in a cylinder container. She was concerned about it being too spicy but was very happy with her selection. I had the Pork Iberico Bellota, a roasted tenderloin, with snow peas and it was done perfectly, medium rare and very tasty. We told John Sebastian he had a very nice restaurant that was, in our opinion, becoming one of the "go to" places on Grace Bay. We highly recommend the Beach House Restaurant

2  Thank timjc46
BeachHouseTCI, Manager at Kitchen 218, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2012

I loved hearing your compliments that evening and I love hearing them again on Tripadvisor.
Thank you so much for taking the time post this review.
You are why we do what we do.
We love making our foodie guests happy.
Looking forward to seeing you soon,

Reviewed September 17, 2012

A fantastic evening! Congratulations to the whole beach house team. Our meals were fantastic, the service was attentive yet not intrusive, and JS's Explanation about Chef Eric's "lab" table concept has us eagerly anticipating our next evening out with the beach house family.

1  Thank Provokrinkle
BeachHouseTCI, Manager at Kitchen 218, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2012

Thank you for talking the time to write these kind words. I am so happy to hear we will have the chance to serve you again.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Food was very good. Little pricey, but still a great night. I ordered the chefs choice which was $89 just for me. I did enjoy not knowing exactly what I was getting until it was brought to the table. My wife had the grouper which was very good but not great--just not enough flavor. I usually am not a big lobster fan, but the fresh lobster was delicious.

Thank you so much for your honest review of our restaurant.
We love when our guests choose the tasting menu. It gives the kitchen a chance to get creative.
We believe our prices are comparable to the other high end restaurants on the island. And our prices reflect the top quality ingredients that we choose to serve you.
Hopefully if you return to our restaurant we will be able to find a dish that is more to your wife's liking.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

We had a lovely evening here at the Beach House, great service, a lovely atmosphere and the food was fantastic.
Try the Lobster if you get a chance, there was a wonder of different flavours and ways it was prepared. Saying that the other food we had was also excellent.
Great to have somewhere else to go on Provo.
Keep up the good work.

1  Thank Caribbean C
BeachHouseTCI, Manager at Kitchen 218, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2012

Thank you for your support. We pride ourselves in offering farm to table selections with an upscale without the uptight atmosphere. And our chef has now placed some of the favourites from the lobster menu onto our dinner menu. We look forward to your next visit.