“Awesome Classes!”
Review of Studio 90 Degrees

Studio 90 Degrees
More attraction details
Owner description: Studio 90 Degrees, Pilates for Mind & Body. At Studio 90 Degrees, we are committed to an integrated approach to physical well-being by emphasizing optimal movement for meaningful, long-term results. Programs are created to meet the needs, goals, and abilities of each individual. Our studio offers Pilates programs which utilize mat and specialized equipment to stretch and strengthen the whole body. Our programs are beneficial for: body conditioning, postural alignment, injury prevention/rehabilitation, weight loss, pre/post natal, and overall fitness. Private and semi-private Pilates sessions and small group mat classes are available seven days a week. Enquire about ongoing workshops, retreats, teacher training, and special events.
Reviewed January 20, 2014

My husband and I joined four classes during our recent stay in Turks. It was our first experience with Pilates and Yoga. Regina made us feel very comfortable and guided us discreetly through all the moves we were unfamiliar with, increasing our comfort level and ability to get the maximum from the class. She is very professional, kind and very welcoming. I would highly recommend her classes to anyone visiting the island.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

A friend and I were looking for some kind of class for a week on holiday before our spouses arrived. I practice yoga on a regular basis and my friend Pilates so I agreed to give Pilates a try. We signed up for the week unlimited and enjoyed every single class (only missed the Saturday Yoga Flow). The circuit classes were a great way to be introduced to Pilates, the Balance class a great workout and the strech class felt absolutely fantastic. All classes were 9:30 am so not early enough to require an alarm which is important to me when on vacation! The location of the studio in Petite Plaza was very convenient for us staying at Royal West Indies and would also easily be within walking or biking distance from most resorts in Grace Bay. Regina is very knowledgable and was very hands on to all especially during the circuit classes. This is definetely a great way to introduce yourself to Pilates or carry on a regular practice.

1  Thank CTaps
Reviewed October 28, 2013

If you are looking for a Pilates/ Yoga studio in Turks and Caicos, then look no further! I was researching places to continue with my practice while traveling here and came across the website for Studio 90 Degrees. I loved the description and reached out to Regina via email to see what I would be able to do while I was there. She responded to my email within 10 minutes and was able to answer all of my questions and get me scheduled for 2 private classes and some group classes. She provides wonderful instruction and guidance and she is so extremely knowledgable, making sure that you are in proper alignment and getting the most from your body when doing specific poses and stretches! Whether you are a beginner or advanced, this is the place for you! Your body and mind will thank you!

1  Thank kkwh1
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Regina is very knowledgable and always made me feel welcome. I haven't done yoga or pilates in a really long time and she has truly inspired me to go back home and get into it again... I loved her hands on approach and the feedback I received throughout the class... she is a fantastic instructor and really brought the best out of me in every class... and the spearmint at the end of the class was my favourite...

1  Thank VanessAAAAA
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I've practiced Pilates for the last ten years and I have seen enough instructors to distinguish, in my humble opinion, the good from the not so good. And Regina is at the top of my list. A therapist that will personalize your work in a way that is générâtes amazing results. And not bad for the beach.... ;-)

Thanks Regina and till next time.

François from Montréal