“A must-do in TCI”
Review of Studio 90 Degrees

Studio 90 Degrees
More attraction details
Owner description: Studio 90 Degrees, Pilates for Mind & Body. At Studio 90 Degrees, we are committed to an integrated approach to physical well-being by emphasizing optimal movement for meaningful, long-term results. Programs are created to meet the needs, goals, and abilities of each individual. Our studio offers Pilates programs which utilize mat and specialized equipment to stretch and strengthen the whole body. Our programs are beneficial for: body conditioning, postural alignment, injury prevention/rehabilitation, weight loss, pre/post natal, and overall fitness. Private and semi-private Pilates sessions and small group mat classes are available seven days a week. Enquire about ongoing workshops, retreats, teacher training, and special events.
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Regina's attention to all participants and her skill and knowledge really make this a studio worth visiting! Highly recommended and a few classes at Studio90degrees should be on every TCI visitor's itinerary!!

2  Thank Amy A
There are newer reviews for Studio 90 Degrees

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I always enjoy my visits to Provo and this year was exceptional and highlighted by daily classes with Regina. I would recommend private pilates as well as the group classes. Regina is an excellent teacher with a beautiful studio.

2  Thank ecfanderson
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We have been travelling to Providenciales, Turks & Caicos four years in a row now. We came across Studio 90 Degrees, and took a private Pilates lesson with instructor Regina to acclimate ourselves to the world of Pilates. We loved it so much, we went back every day of our vacation! This one hour workout just flies by, but in that time, you'll gain balance, flexibility, muscle definition, endurance, and core strength! Regina's routines are fluid, never boring, always challenging, never a waste of time, and just plain tough!!! You will have a huge sense of accomplishment when you complete each session. My husband initially thought this was some sort of 'girly stretching class', but part way through the 1st class, he had sweat dripping off his nose, and his muscles were flopping like a fish. He too, goes back every day, and finds that as a landscaper in northern Minnesota, that this gets him in great shape for the physically demanding season that lies ahead. You will notice a huge difference when you return home by dedicating one hour a day on your vacation to Regina's Pilates. Nobody's ever regretted a great workout! Thanks Regina for getting us in shape, we can't wait to see you next year!!

2  Thank Shelli H
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I've been a dedicated Pilates student - averaging three classes per week - for many years. My wife and I have also been winter snow-birding in Provo for the last five. While the legendary experiences on the island are well-documented, my "issue" had been the inability to continue my exercise regime while I was away. That was until I "discovered" Regina and her studio. To find such a facility on an island with no traffic lights was a positive enough surprise but, even better, the quality and expertise she brings to our workouts are as good, and in some cases better than what I get at home. She learned her skills in Canada and the United States, is certified thru The Physical Mind Institute and is a teacher training for Balanced Body Pilates. Regina is quick to assess the strengths and weaknesses of each of her clients, whether in group classes or private sessions (my preference.) She often goes well beyond the "basic" Pilates experience and is quite knowledgeable and capable from a physiotherapeutic standpoint. She has the unique ability to make you feel as if you are the only student she's ever had. To top off the excellence of the Pilates class, Regina is a very pleasant and happy individual.

You wouldn't think to add Pilates to the list of excellent "things to do" on the island, but I wouldn't hesitate. Her studio is very centrally located; many clients walk or ride bikes to her classes. Her website is user-friendly and you can book classes on line, as you sit in the middle of another New England snow storm and dream of the warm, white sandy beach. If you have questions, you'll get a quick response to your email.

As an aside, for those who might think Pilates is just for young women, think again. I'm a guy, active athletically when I was younger - including football and lacrosse - and I'm turning 60 this year. I started taking Pilates classes over ten years ago with the onset of a serious medical condition and it has literally changed my life for the better. Regina, in her own way, has made an important contribution to that.

Try her studio. You won't regret it. And you will come back for more.

3  Thank Peter D
Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I signed up for the unlimited week pass. It was a great way to get some exercise and try something new. Regina was great and helping the variety of levels in the class. It was a short bike ride from our hotel, our only regret is that we didn't have more time. Will be back next year!!

2  Thank Heather D