My husband and I just returned from our honeymoon in the T&C's. What a beautiful island, and Grace Bay Beach was just gorgeous! Our week at the Turks and Caicos Club was perfect- exactly what we were looking for (and it certainly didn't hurt that they graciously upgraded our room from a garden view to an ocean view!). We chose this hotel based on what we had read on this site- that it was quiet, intimate, and located on a more remote section of the beach- we were not disappointed! It was wonderful- the staff was great (especially the front desk staff), and the hotel itself was very nice. I wouldn't call the accomodations luxurious, but definitely nice and comfortable. It was very quiet, and there were some days that we had the beach to ourselves- it was wonderful- so relaxing. It was nice to have the kitchen (we ate lunches in every day) and the spacious porch was great for our nightly cocktails overlooking the ocean. Simba, the restaurant onsite, was pretty good- not fabulous, but very convenient. I know some people who've written have been underwhelmed by the level of service in terms of people coming around to take drink orders, etc. while you're at the beach, pool, etc. but I just don't think it's that kind of place. If you're looking to be waited on and pampered, this hotel might not be for you, but if you're looking for somewhere very nice and quiet (without many interruptions from staff, etc.) this is the place to be. This is not to say that the staff was lacking- they are just more quietly attentive- definitely not intrusive. We just loved it! The only thing I'd give a heads-up to future guests- looks like there will be a resort going up next door soon. There is construction all over the island, so you probably can't escape it, but the T&C Club won't be quite as remote/quiet once they have a sizeable next door neighbor.
All in all, we had a fantastic trip and loved the hotel. We highly recommend it to anyone looking for some peace and quiet and relaxing time on a gorgeous beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach House is a 21-suite resort, located directly on the white sands of Grace Bay, with a relaxing and authentically boutique atmosphere where "Rooms Have No Numbers" and there are "No Socks Allowed". Beach House Turks and Caicos exudes barefoot elegance with a focus on style, a passion for relaxation, playful attention to detail and a vigorous commitment to raising Caribbean cuisine to new heights. The 1 or 2- bedroom guest suites, each no smaller than 1,150 square-feet, have dedicated "Pampering Pods" on Grace Bay Beach. The Pods provide guests with a sense of "home on the beach" as well as a private haven for intimate relaxation and beachfront dining. Elevate Spa offers a broad array of al fresco treatment spots: in our dedicated spa treatment room, in our beachfront Beach Massage Gazebo or even in your room. Our resort offers complimentary services that include a daily breakfast credit at Kitchen 218, Wi-Fi, use of non motorized water sports and pedal bikes, a dining shuttle, and other delightful treats and services. Beach House Turks and Caicos also provides the ideal locale for weddings, corporate group buyouts and intimate retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beach House Turks & Caicos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turks & Caicos Club Hotel Providenciales
- Turks And Caicos Club
- Turks Caicos Hotel
- Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Beach House Turks & Caicos Turks And Caicos/Providenciales