My husband and I recently returned from our third trip to TCI. Once again, for the third time, we chose Beach House. Honestly, we just couldn't imagine staying anywhere else. We love this place so much.
And just when I think it can't get any better, the folks at Beach House step it up another level. Always looking for new ways to pamper their guests, our friends at Beach House were tenacious in their quest to ensure our time spent there was blissfully unforgettable.
We were welcomed like old friends with genuine hospitality, handshakes and hugs. We absolutely LOVE the girls in the office. Hendrika and Maradonna are so much fun to be around! I love to pop in and visit with them during our stay. Questions about anything on the island? These are your go-to girls. These ladies have always been so very helpful and kind to us. I hate that we missed sweet Vanessa this trip! We were glad to meet Vanencia, who helped us (speedily and efficiently) check in with refreshing drinks, and cold towels. In a split second, our luggage and groceries were unloaded from our car, and whisked away upstairs to the second floor.
This visit, we stayed in Driftwood. Just like always, our room was spotless and perfect. We even had a complimentary bottle of "Welcome Back" champagne chilled and waiting for us. Every day we had fresh flowers, sweet notes and and little prizes, and housekeeping was again impeccable. We enjoyed seeing the upgrades here and there... extra towels, new furniture and fresh pops of color in the decor. Vianel and his team are constantly listening to guests' feedback, and improving what is already the epitome of paradise.
The restaurant was once again a delectable experience, and the service was (as always) friendly and prompt. We are looking forward to the beachside grill for lunch on our next visit! The morning "crew" is awesome. The beautiful Janet, who never seems to have a bad day, is another wonderful source of island info and recommendations.
Okay, so here is the deal... At BH, the real fun begins... well, down on the beach. In all honesty, this is the true reason we keep coming back to BH over and over again. As if the soft, white sand, and sparkling turquoise water aren't enough to beckon your return, the characters down seaside will keep you coming back to BH forever! If you haven't already figured it out from previous reviews, Roger, Sherman and Johana are the heartbeat of this place! Constantly working hard to set the stage for your perfect beach experience, these three are ALWAYS in tune to their guests' needs, and somehow manage to be constantly available, without being intrusive with regards to privacy. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, Johana's rum punches are the best I've ever had... ever. And who can resist that smile? Roger and Sherman keep us in stitches with their hilarious antics and all the while remaining first and foremost, the consummate professionals that they are. The new beach pods are so posh and comfy; perfect for sun-seekers and shade lovers alike. Get Roger to take you on the Hobie Cat, or give it a go yourself! New paddleboards are great, and the snorkeling equipment is always clean and ready to go. Oh, and Jasmine (who gave my husband a most remarkable massage) now offers her wonderful services beachside, under a breezy gazebo.
For us, Beach House sets the standard for the ultimate vacation spot. It's a great getaway for couples, as it is perfectly suited for romance. It's also a fantastic option for families with (hopefully well-behaved) kiddos, interested in exposing their children to the organic beauty of Provo (sand, sea, fishing, snorkeling etc.) as opposed to the mayhem of a Beaches Resort type of scene.
Thank you Vianel and Beach House team for yet another unforgettable experience. Your dedication to customer service is like none we've ever seen. We will return again and again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach House is a 21-suite resort, located directly on the soft white sands of beautiful Grace Bay, with a relaxing and authentically boutique atmosphere where "Rooms Have No Numbers" and each suite is enchantingly named. Beach House Turks and Caicos exudes barefoot elegance with a focus on style, a passion for relaxation, playful attention to detail and a vigorous commitment to raising Caribbean cuisine to new heights. The 1 or 2- bedroom guest suites, each no smaller than 1,150 square-feet, have dedicated beach lounges for each suite set up and ready for guests' arrival on Grace Bay Beach. This provides guests with a sense of "home on the beach" as well as a private haven for intimate relaxation and beachfront dining. Beach House is available to book all-inclusive and offers services that include Wi-Fi, use of non-motorized water sports and bicycles, a shuttle to sister properties and their restaurants, and many other delightful treats and services. Beach House Turks and Caicos also provides the ideal venue for destination weddings, corporate group buyouts and intimate retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, West Indies, Travelocity, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Beach House Turks & Caicos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turks And Caicos Club
- Turks & Caicos Club Hotel Providenciales
- Turks Caicos Hotel
- Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Beach House Turks & Caicos Turks And Caicos/Providenciales