My husband, children (7 yo and 1.5 yo) and I returned from our stay at the Beach House over a month ago. This was our 5th trip to Providenciales. We stayed here about 6 years ago when it was the Turks and Caicos Club and have stayed at Villa Ren and Seven Stars (twice).
We had an oceanfront 2 bedroom on the third floor. The room is quite large and it is furnished in blues and whites, very different (much “beachier” and prettier) than it was before. The living area is so large that the room actually needs a little more furniture, maybe a desk on the wall next to the door. The kitchen has a full size refrigerator and microwave. There is no stove or dishwasher. I find not having a dishwasher an annoyance. With 2 children we accumulate a lot of dishes daily. I do not hand wash dishes at home and I do not expect to when I go on vacation and am not staying in a traditional hotel . I think in the long run this could be an issue for the hotel because the management is trusting people to clean and sanitize dishes and put them away; you have no idea how people put them back in the cabinet. If they are dirty it is a reflection on the hotel. Also the washer and dryer have been taken out of the rooms. This was definitely a bad decision. Our suite had 2 bathrooms which were nice but certainly nothing fancy and a bedroom with a king bed and a bedroom with 2 twin beds. The day bed on the balcony got lots of use. This was a great addition!
We had breakfast at the restaurant daily due to our breakfast credit. Magic Mike was a wonderful host to us each morning and breakfast was delicious. We had dinner at the restaurant one night which was great. I have to say that from what I can tell the restaurant rivals Coco Bistro which has always been our favorite.
The beach is gorgeous. The lounge chairs are nice and Roger and ______are very accommodating. Roger took my husband and daughter sailing and got out paddle boards for us and snorkeling equipment. We were told that a beach bar was set up daily but only saw it maybe twice during our stay. The pool is lovely, there is a good amount of shade in the pool area which is nice. I was surprised that since the bar is right there no one ever came to offer us a drink. If we wanted something we had to ask. In a hotel so small, you would think that service would be a little more of a focus.
Overall, we had a wonderful time at the Beach House. If we got a “deal” we would return. The management has assembled a nice staff and the décor changes are nice. However, the management needs to take into account that the Beach House does not have a convenient location, when compared to VR or Seven Stars, there is very little within walking distance. Taking away the full kitchens and laundry is also a deterrent to staying here especially for families which may have possibly been the goal. The Beach House is very intimate and the perfect place to spend a quiet, low key vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach House is a 21-suite resort, located directly on the white sands of Grace Bay, with a relaxing and authentically boutique atmosphere where "Rooms Have No Numbers" and there are "No Socks Allowed". Beach House Turks and Caicos exudes barefoot elegance with a focus on style, a passion for relaxation, playful attention to detail and a vigorous commitment to raising Caribbean cuisine to new heights. The 1 or 2- bedroom guest suites, each no smaller than 1,150 square-feet, have dedicated "Pampering Pods" on Grace Bay Beach. The Pods provide guests with a sense of "home on the beach" as well as a private haven for intimate relaxation and beachfront dining. Elevate Spa offers a broad array of al fresco treatment spots: in our dedicated spa treatment room, in our beachfront Beach Massage Gazebo or even in your room. Our resort offers complimentary services that include a daily breakfast credit at Kitchen 218, Wi-Fi, use of non motorized water sports and pedal bikes, a dining shuttle, and other delightful treats and services. Beach House Turks and Caicos also provides the ideal locale for weddings, corporate group buyouts and intimate retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, West Indies, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Beach House Turks & Caicos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turks And Caicos Club
- Turks & Caicos Club Hotel Providenciales
- Turks Caicos Hotel
- Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Beach House Turks & Caicos Turks And Caicos/Providenciales