I would first like to say this was the first time visiting the Turks and Caicos Islands. Upon arrival the airport is very very small and the taxi to your hotel does not have air conditioning! When we arrived at the beach house, We were greeted, With ice water and cold towels. My first reaction was that this place is immaculate! We were giving a tour of the resort and brought to our room. We stayed in the coral room. It's a beautiful one bedroom suite right off of the beach. There was frozen sherbet in refrigerator to greet us, which was really very nice, but really very small! You are giving a beach pod for the beach so you do not have to worry about getting a spot. ( We were probably the only one on the beach anyway it is very very quiet). Roger who is at the beach attends to your every need! He gives you towels and get your drinks! The beach and the water is absolutely beautiful the downfall is, there are no floats, we happen to like to float in the ocean. The resort has only (2) noodle things, yes only 2! There is no music at all, at the pool you will hear only music of the sort you would hear at a spa, getting a massage. Again, peaceful! The pool is small but pretty, again, no one was even in the pool with us. We did order lunch at the pool which they brought us over, when we ordered our lunch is was just 2:00pm. (Lunch ends at 2:00). We were told we old only get a limited menu since it was 2:00, ( But please keep in mind no one was there! ). So we decided to order a flat breat with mushrooms. We got two Because we were told it was small. It turns out that it was basically two slices of pizza with mushrooms, very good, but for $28.00??? There was no other food offered besides this one place at the resort. They give you a beautiful kitchen but where are you supposed to get the food?? Flow was our maid, omg! I cannot say enough about her, She's extremely friendly pleasant and fun to be around! If you go there please ask for her. We took the bikes that they offer you at no charge up into town, Which is a ghost town! The bike ride there is 3 miles, and 3 miles back, very hot, bring water! I suggest walking the beach to a cool place called somewhere! The somewhere bar is very nice and a lot of fun and they have music.
Our breakfast at the beach house was lovely, And Magic Mike was there every day to greet us. Really a very nice guy!
The room. We had was on the main floor, Not much at a view to the beach at night, And very very buggy. We had to call the front desk to ask them to spray. If you see in the pictures the walk to the beach has a Wooden walk path. On either side is sand but it was filled with bees, So many bees that you can hear them buzzing!
Overall stay was beautiful quiet and relaxing. We love this place however we are more geared for a fun upbeat place, music and most of all people!
We like resorts that have nightly entertainment bingo music...but that's just us! If you're looking for a relaxing quiet place this is the place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach House is a 21-suite resort, located directly on the white sands of Grace Bay, with a relaxing and authentically boutique atmosphere where "Rooms Have No Numbers" and there are "No Socks Allowed". Beach House Turks and Caicos exudes barefoot elegance with a focus on style, a passion for relaxation, playful attention to detail and a vigorous commitment to raising Caribbean cuisine to new heights. The 1 or 2- bedroom guest suites, each no smaller than 1,150 square-feet, have dedicated "Pampering Pods" on Grace Bay Beach. The Pods provide guests with a sense of "home on the beach" as well as a private haven for intimate relaxation and beachfront dining. Elevate Spa offers a broad array of al fresco treatment spots: in our dedicated spa treatment room, in our beachfront Beach Massage Gazebo or even in your room. Our resort offers complimentary services that include a daily breakfast credit at Kitchen 218, Wi-Fi, use of non motorized water sports and pedal bikes, a dining shuttle, and other delightful treats and services. Beach House Turks and Caicos also provides the ideal locale for weddings, corporate group buyouts and intimate retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, West Indies, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Beach House Turks & Caicos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turks And Caicos Club
- Turks & Caicos Club Hotel Providenciales
- Turks Caicos Hotel
- Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Beach House Turks & Caicos Turks And Caicos/Providenciales