Just returned from a wonderful week at the Beach House. This hotel is very quaint and reminds me of a beach house in Montauk/New England. It is very quiet and relaxing here and only 21 rooms so if you are looking for action and night life there are many other options.
ROOM: We stayed on first floor oceanfront room named "Chilled". No room numbers here just names which is a nice touch. This is a beautiful, big suite type room. While this was considered an "oceanfront room", I would not consider it that because the grass outside blocks the view of beach/ocean. If you step outside on your patio you can see the ocean but not what I consider oceanfront for sure! This room did provide amazing sunset views though. I would recommend a 2nd floor oceanfront room as it looks like that would have the best ocean views. The pull-out sofa bed in this unit was very comfortable. The only negative is there is a sewer smell outside this unit every day which was unpleasant.
THE BEACH: Grace Bay beach is one of the best in the world and the beach at this resort is stunning! The sand feels like powder on your feet. The water is an unbelievable turquoise/aqua and totally see-through to the bottom. This really is one of the best places in the world if you are a beach person like I am. The beach chairs provided at the beach house were extremely comfortable and looked like the best of any resort. There is a reef very close (on the right) of beach house. We were told the snorkeling here was exceptional. We brought our own rafts and the resort provides boards and kayaks to use. There is no fighting for chairs and having to wake up at 6 to get a beach chair. The only issue we had is the lack of communication between the weekend beach attendant who assigned us our chairs and Roger the weekday beach attendant who was unaware but did straighten it out for us.
THE FOOD: All of the food at the Beach House was delicious! Our package came with $20pp towards breakfast and 1 chef's-tasting dinner. My friend really enjoyed her eggs benedict/omlette during the week and i enjoyed the scrambled eggs, french toast and the bagel was so good and that is a big compliment coming from a New Yorker!
Dinners were pricey but exceptional! You can't go wrong with anything you order. The service we received was great with our favorite being Myra who always went over and above to be sure we had what we needed at all times. She was also very helpful when making menu choices.
THE OFFICE: The girls in the office were very helpful. Tomeka & Vanessa were great and Judith was exceptional going out of her way for us during the week. When we were checking out and looking for a certain salt that had been on the table to bring back home with us, Judith made up a special bottle for us which was very much appreciated.
TAXI'S: We did not rent a car during the week so relied on taxi's to take us to dinners. Antoinette and her husband Leonard Missick were very nice. On our first night, Antoinette took us to and from the hotel to grocery store. She even came in to show us where everything was and did not charge us extra. The other nice driver we had was Solomon. The girls in office know exactly who they are if you have a preference like we did.
CASINO: There was a small casino nearby which we went to on our last night. There were a few slots and tables and i was lucky enough to win $1200 on the Wizard of Oz slot machine. The paid me right away :-)
Overall, it was a fantastic, relaxing vacation and we cannot wait to return to the Beach House and I would definitely recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach House is a 21-suite resort, located directly on the soft white sands of beautiful Grace Bay, with a relaxing and authentically boutique atmosphere where "Rooms Have No Numbers" and each suite is enchantingly named. Beach House Turks and Caicos exudes barefoot elegance with a focus on style, a passion for relaxation, playful attention to detail and a vigorous commitment to raising Caribbean cuisine to new heights. The 1 or 2- bedroom guest suites, each no smaller than 1,150 square-feet, have dedicated beach lounges for each suite set up and ready for guests' arrival on Grace Bay Beach. This provides guests with a sense of "home on the beach" as well as a private haven for intimate relaxation and beachfront dining. Beach House is available to book all-inclusive and offers services that include Wi-Fi, use of non-motorized water sports and bicycles, a shuttle to sister properties and their restaurants, and many other delightful treats and services. Beach House Turks and Caicos also provides the ideal venue for destination weddings, corporate group buyouts and intimate retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, West Indies, Travelocity, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Beach House Turks & Caicos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turks And Caicos Club
- Turks & Caicos Club Hotel Providenciales
- Turks Caicos Hotel
- Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Beach House Turks & Caicos Turks And Caicos/Providenciales