My husband and I recently returned from our Turks & Caicos Club honeymoon. The property was lovely, as was our poolside suite.
The pros: Compared with other properties we visited (e.g. the horrific Palms), T&C Club was incredibly serene. The beach was practically unpopulated - sometimes we were the only ones there. And this was during peak season. Such a relief compared with other crowded properties - parts of the Grace Bay strip are beginning to resemble an upmarket Cancun! I would stay at the T&C Club again for the lovely, secluded feeling alone.
Our room was lovely. Clean and new and spacious. No complaints. Free breakfast was a plus. No, the portions aren't huge, but it's a nice way to start the day.
The staff was a mixed bag. They are exceedingly nice. That said, as other reviewers have pointed out, they don't always follow through. We had no problem getting reservations made for scuba and for dinner. But when my husband tried to set up a private beach dinner for the two of us, he was met with puzzlement and ultimately told to deal directly with Simba, the on-property restaurant. Not a huge deal, but it's definitely not five-star caliber service.
Cons: Service in the restaurant during breakfast was achingly slow. We sort of learned to just go with it and never be in a hurry. But you have to be able to make that adjustment.
Overall, we'd recommend this property again in a heartbeat. It was ideal for what we wanted on our honeymoon - understated luxury that's not over-the-top. If you're the type who needs to be waited on hand-and-foot, it's not for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach House is a 21-suite resort, located directly on the white sands of Grace Bay, with a relaxing and authentically boutique atmosphere where "Rooms Have No Numbers" and there are "No Socks Allowed". Beach House Turks and Caicos exudes barefoot elegance with a focus on style, a passion for relaxation, playful attention to detail and a vigorous commitment to raising Caribbean cuisine to new heights. The 1 or 2- bedroom guest suites, each no smaller than 1,150 square-feet, have dedicated "Pampering Pods" on Grace Bay Beach. The Pods provide guests with a sense of "home on the beach" as well as a private haven for intimate relaxation and beachfront dining. Elevate Spa offers a broad array of al fresco treatment spots: in our dedicated spa treatment room, in our beachfront Beach Massage Gazebo or even in your room. Our resort offers complimentary services that include a daily breakfast credit at Kitchen 218, Wi-Fi, use of non motorized water sports and pedal bikes, a dining shuttle, and other delightful treats and services. Beach House Turks and Caicos also provides the ideal locale for weddings, corporate group buyouts and intimate retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, West Indies, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beach House Turks & Caicos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turks And Caicos Club
- Turks & Caicos Club Hotel Providenciales
- Turks Caicos Hotel
- Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Beach House Turks & Caicos Turks And Caicos/Providenciales