My husband and I just got back from an amazing honeymoon at the Beach House. We were very, very happy with everything the Beach House had to offer - we had a clean & gorgeous suite, the food was delicious, the beach was stunning and the service was amazing!
SUITE: Very nice – it felt like home (albeit it was much nicer, cleaner and had a MUCH better view)! We stayed in a 2nd floor 1/1 ocean view suite. Our room looked exactly like the pictures did online, which is pretty rare for hotels these days. The kitchenette and living room were spacious, the bedroom and bed were very comfortable, and the balcony was huge – definitely my favorite part of our suite. It had a patio table where we had breakfast every morning, and a huge daybed overlooking the beach where the both of us could lounge around and read. My only complaint was that there are no bathtubs in the 1/1 suites. The bathroom is pretty basic and only had room for a standing shower. For some reason, I assumed all the suites had bathtubs (since all the other resorts we were considering had them), so I was a little disappointed. Not a deal breaker, I just love taking baths!!
FOOD: The food (echoing all other reviewers) here is amazing! We had the complimentary breakfast every day, and a lunch picnic. We had rented a moped for the week, so we wanted to explore the rest of the island for lunch and dinner but just from the breakfast that we had at the Beach House, I really wish we had time to try out dinner there too! Everything we had was amazing, especially the Crab Benedict and the French Toast (it was soaked in some type of honey that is SO spectacular, I think it might be worth it to return just so I can have some more!). We also got a lunch picnic that we ate on the beach – it was very yummy! I was expecting just a basic sandwich lunch, but they packed us a feast! We had tomato/mozzarella salad with caviar, couscous, a huge portion of tuna tartare, 3 kinds of sandwiches – prosciutto and some type of cheese, smoked salmon & goat cheese and crabmeat & avocado and a chocolate mousse dessert cake - all for 2 people. We also received a complimentary flight & bite platter one night through a special when we booked, and that was amazing too! It came with an assortment of fish and small appetizers and 3 kinds of wine for the both of us (6 glasses total). Amazing. The only thing was we were supposed to get it upon our arrival, but they seemed to have forgotten about it until we mentioned it. They promptly sent it over the next day, however.
BEACH: The Beach House is a smaller property, only 21 suites. We walked up and down Grace Bay beach and went in and checked out a lot of other properties (Gansevoort, Beaches, Regent Palms, etc) and I have to say - Beach House was the best! I am so glad we decided to book there! Compared to all the other resorts we looked at, the beach at the Beach House was the quietest and most secluded, which was exactly what were looking for. Their “pods” were a lot nicer than a lot of other hotels and with only 21 suites, we pretty much had most of the beach to ourselves! They had a sailboat, snorkeling gear and kayaks for our use. Coral Gardens was only a few minutes walk down the beach for snorkeling. All of Grace Bay is beautiful, but the quietness of the Beach House made it even more beautiful and relaxing!
SERVICE: The staff here is very friendly, especially the ladies who come to make our room every day. They were all so sweet and very accommodating! We had a few snafus with forgotten room service in the morning, but they were fixed quickly. Room service delivery was hit or miss – funny thing was they would only give us ketchup when we didn’t order roasted potatoes, but when we did order roasted potatoes – no ketchup! They also gave us a plate of butter every day, but no bread/toast to go with it. The front desk ladies were very nice also, and helped us rent & return our moped.
Overall, it was a great trip. The only downside was on our last day. Our flight was at 4pm but we were told by the front desk that we needed to check out at 11:30am since they had our room booked for that day already. The restaurant was closed for renovations (room service only) and it was raining so we had nowhere to go except to the airport. So we ended up waiting at the airport for 4 hours instead of being able to enjoy our last day in T&C. It would have been nice if we were able to have lunch at the Beach House restaurant instead of the cramped Provo airport! We just got back but I'm already trying to convince my husband to return next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach House is a 21-suite resort, located directly on the white sands of Grace Bay, with a relaxing and authentically boutique atmosphere where "Rooms Have No Numbers" and there are "No Socks Allowed". Beach House Turks and Caicos exudes barefoot elegance with a focus on style, a passion for relaxation, playful attention to detail and a vigorous commitment to raising Caribbean cuisine to new heights. The 1 or 2- bedroom guest suites, each no smaller than 1,150 square-feet, have dedicated "Pampering Pods" on Grace Bay Beach. The Pods provide guests with a sense of "home on the beach" as well as a private haven for intimate relaxation and beachfront dining. Elevate Spa offers a broad array of al fresco treatment spots: in our dedicated spa treatment room, in our beachfront Beach Massage Gazebo or even in your room. Our resort offers complimentary services that include a daily breakfast credit at Kitchen 218, Wi-Fi, use of non motorized water sports and pedal bikes, a dining shuttle, and other delightful treats and services. Beach House Turks and Caicos also provides the ideal locale for weddings, corporate group buyouts and intimate retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, West Indies, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Beach House Turks & Caicos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turks And Caicos Club
- Turks & Caicos Club Hotel Providenciales
- Turks Caicos Hotel
- Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Beach House Turks & Caicos Turks And Caicos/Providenciales