Our family of four traveled to Beaches Turks and Caicos from June 13 – 22, 2010. We are in our forties and our children are 10 and 7. You know you’ve had a great vacation when it’s time to leave and the kids start crying because they’ve had so much fun. This was our 4th trip to this resort and it just keeps getting better. We booked our vacation with Dream Makers Vacation Services. Travel agent Amy McHugh worked her magic once again. We booked the lowest category room and received an upgrade to a family suite in the new Italian Village. Wow and thank-you Amy! We also have to recognize Paulette, Director of Guest Services. Paulette went out of her way to make sure that we had everything we needed and kept the surprises coming during the week. We had been in our suite for about 10 minutes and Paulette called to make sure our accommodations were to our liking and to thank us for “coming home again”. She checked in with us on several occasions throughout the week and kept the surprises coming. For example, Paulette sent goodies to our children to enjoy at night. She even gave us a $250 spa/room credit to enjoy. Talk about over the top! At the end of our stay, Paulette saw us off with a private transfer to the airport. BT&C are so blessed to have Paulette on their team!
We tried every restaurant while were there except Schooners – we ran out of time. We enjoyed each restaurant. Mario’s had a great breakfast and lunch buffet. We enjoyed the pub for an afternoon snack or a late night drink. Barefoot By The Sea was great for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and we loved just being able to sit on the beach with the sand under our feet. Our children loved the fajitas at Arizona’s and pizzas from both Bella Napolia and Gordon’s. Our favorite adult only restaurant was Sapodilla’s. The wait staff here was fabulous. One night we told them to surprise us with whatever they felt was good on the menu. Our waiter had the chef fix a special entrée for each of us that was not on the menu and it was fabulous. We also had great experiences with all the bars. A big thank you goes to OD and Tarek for all the great drinks you made for us and they kids. You guys really made our children feel special!
Our children loved the pools and the waterpark especially the wave simulator. I can’t say enough about the watersports guys that worked at the simulator. They were so patient with the children and gave excellent instruction. My daughter fell in love with snorkeling this trip. We snorkeled at Coral Gardens, just a 10 minute walk down the beach, as well as with the resort. The reefs we were taken to by the dive staff were awesome – beautiful fish and so many different kinds.
Our children spent a couple hours a day at the Kids Camp. They enjoyed the different activities each day and welcomed a break from the sun. We had our favorite nanny, Mandy, for an afternoon. Our children fell in love with her on our last trip. They were so excited to get to spend time with her again.
We can’t say enough good things about our trip or this resort. The resort is absolutely beautiful – from the beach, the grounds, pools, the rooms and last but not least, the wonderful staff. Go with an open mind, get to know the staff – they become like family, and enjoy all this resort has to offer. We enjoyed our vacation so much that we booked a return trip before leaving. We love it and can’t wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dive into a one-of-a-kind, unbelievably exciting Beaches all-inclusive Turks & Caicos vacation for the whole family. A 45,000 square-foot waterpark; four magnificent villages, boasting the architecture and ambiance of Italy, France, the Caribbean and Key West; a 12-mile beach lapped by clear turquoise waters; endless fun activities for everyone, from tots to tweens and teens, featuring Sesame Street(R) characters, the new Xbox(R) Play Lounge and a sizzlin' teen disco, Liquid at Beaches-all located on one of the world's best beaches.19 Specialty dining options with everything from Caribbean to Japanese, Italian to French, Seafood to Sushi•7000-sq-ft retail village offering guests" high-end jewelry, fashion, candies, souvenirs•Our very own Pirates Island themed aqua-playground hosting one of the Caribbean"s most comprehensive water parks featuring nine slides, lazy river, surf simulator, water cannons, cranks and spray features•Kids of all ages can enjoy fun and games with Elmo and friends in our Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street(R)•X-BOX(R) Play Lounge with plasma screens and the latest games on the market •Voted Beaches Resorts "World"s Leading Family All-Inclusive" 14 years in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "Turks & Caicos Leading Resort" for the 4th year in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "The Caribbean"s Leading Family All- Inclusive" for the 2nd year in a row•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Resorts "Keeping it Green", American Academy of Hospitality Sciences•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Turks & Caicos for the Italian Village•Five Star Diamond Award- The Resort, Le Petit Chateau Restaurant and Mario"s Restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Beaches Turks And Caicos Resort Villages And Spa Providenciales