Great family location! Easy to get to, for us direct flights from Philly & Charlotte! They pick you up right after you go through customs. Only about a 10-15 min drive from the airport. We were 2 adults a 6,5, & 3 year old. We got a free bump up from the French Village to the newest part the Italian which is beautiful! The room included a flat screen tv w/xbox in the kids area which was a bunk bed w/trundle. But dont get me wrong all the villages had big pools and serval resturants and we would have been happy at all. The 3 villages are a very short short walk apart. We walked from italian to carribean to put the 3 yr old in Sesame Camp everyday,walked from italian to French for the evening kids shows and to the very nice gym & spa. You will be happy anywhere.
As far as camps only Sesame has the charcters come there and it ages weeks old through 4 i think. But you can take older kids over for certain character activites if you want to stay with them, eg: treasure hunt w/Abicadabi.The next is 5 to 8 Lil'Matey camp, and then a higher ages camp but we didnt need that so i cant say anything. Activites included Water Park, pool, obstcle course, dodge ball, art&crafts, nature walk & more. Note it meets on the porch of The XBox a bldg filled w/flat screens & xbox video games not a problem for my kids they are not into video games. We put the kids in camp from 9-2 would pic them up and play with them @ the water park, beach or heated pool in the Italian village. All the pools had big hot tubs which my kids LOVED. The camps go unitl 3 or 4 the staff breaks & then they start again for the evening or if you wish you can get private babysitters for kids @ no cost. There are also evening movies but my kids are young and were tired from all the sunshine so were never did night time kids activites but like the idea of the babysitters for next time!
Must do first thing, go to concerige and find out what there is to sign up for. We did Breakfast with the Sesame Characters a small charge which seemed silly @ an all inclusive but so worth it. I missed out on the glass bottom boat ride. There is also a time to get picture with all 7 characters but didnt know when that was & missed that too. There is also Baking with Cookie Monster.
The beaches are beautiful with all sorts of activites but we didn't do any given my kids ages.
Resturants, our favorite Marios, ask about the kids seating. The lower section has kids size tables w/coloring pages and the adults sit around the perimiter in grown up tables. Allows for nice evening!
They staff was all insanely Happy & so accomidating as if they know you are a burnt out parent in need of rest. I definately recommend this destination.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dive into a one-of-a-kind, unbelievably exciting Beaches all-inclusive Turks & Caicos vacation for the whole family. A 45,000 square-foot waterpark; four magnificent villages, boasting the architecture and ambiance of Italy, France, the Caribbean and Key West; a 12-mile beach lapped by clear turquoise waters; endless fun activities for everyone, from tots to tweens and teens, featuring Sesame Street(R) characters, the new Xbox(R) Play Lounge and a sizzlin' teen disco, Liquid at Beaches-all located on one of the world's best beaches.19 Specialty dining options with everything from Caribbean to Japanese, Italian to French, Seafood to Sushi•7000-sq-ft retail village offering guests" high-end jewelry, fashion, candies, souvenirs•Our very own Pirates Island themed aqua-playground hosting one of the Caribbean"s most comprehensive water parks featuring nine slides, lazy river, surf simulator, water cannons, cranks and spray features•Kids of all ages can enjoy fun and games with Elmo and friends in our Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street(R)•X-BOX(R) Play Lounge with plasma screens and the latest games on the market •Voted Beaches Resorts "World"s Leading Family All-Inclusive" 14 years in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "Turks & Caicos Leading Resort" for the 4th year in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "The Caribbean"s Leading Family All- Inclusive" for the 2nd year in a row•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Resorts "Keeping it Green", American Academy of Hospitality Sciences•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Turks & Caicos for the Italian Village•Five Star Diamond Award- The Resort, Le Petit Chateau Restaurant and Mario's Restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Unique Vacations Inc, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Beaches Turks And Caicos
- Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales