My husband and I went to Beaches Turks & Caicos for 5 nights April 8-13 with our four boys ages 9, 6, 4 and 1. We stayed in the Italian Village, DaVinci Suite, Ocean front.
I cannot say enough about this place. The room was gorgeous, clean and comfortable. The beds, pillows and sheets were high end and very comfortable. We asked for extra pillows upon arrival and they were brought up to our room immediately. The crib for our baby was a comfortable Full Size crib (not a pack and play like some hotels provide). The room was extremely quiet. We did not hear anything.
The nightly turn down service was great and the maid service was very thorough.
The entire staff was extremely friendly.
Our baby spent the day in the nursery (Camp Sesame) where the staff was great with our baby. It was clean and the comfortable.
The waterpark was a lot of fun for our kids.
The Italian Pool was great.
My husband did have to go down to the pool or beach at 6 am daily (I am not exaggerating when I say 6 am sharp) to reserve pool or beach chairs. That does seem to be an issue. To be honest, it did not really bother us as we are early risers. But, I could see how that could really annoy some people.
The place was well kept up. Except for the Caribbean Village. I really hope they have some type of upgrade planned for that section as it is really old and run down.
The beach is indeed gorgeous. The sand is like pancake flour. The water is calm and no chops. It is like a giant salt water pool. The weather was sunny and about 85-87 degrees daily.
We only stayed 5 nights as we did not know what to expect. Upon leaving, we already booked for the same week next year. This time for 8 nights.
We were told the resort was at maximum capacity as it was over Easter/spring break. And yet, never did it feel crowded or like we were on top of people. It was very spread out.
A lot of folks have been trying to compare this place to the Atlantis. We go to the Atlantis also yearly in June. Folks - they are two different types of resorts. Both have different feels to them. Both are great in their own way.
We cannot wait to return to Beaches Turks and Caicos - the Italian Village is truly a 5 star experience. I would be happy to answer any further questions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dive into a one-of-a-kind, unbelievably exciting Beaches all-inclusive Turks & Caicos vacation for the whole family. A 45,000 square-foot waterpark; four magnificent villages, boasting the architecture and ambiance of Italy, France, the Caribbean and Key West; a 12-mile beach lapped by clear turquoise waters; endless fun activities for everyone, from tots to tweens and teens, featuring Sesame Street(R) characters, the new Xbox(R) Play Lounge and a sizzlin' teen disco, Liquid at Beaches-all located on one of the world's best beaches.19 Specialty dining options with everything from Caribbean to Japanese, Italian to French, Seafood to Sushi•7000-sq-ft retail village offering guests" high-end jewelry, fashion, candies, souvenirs•Our very own Pirates Island themed aqua-playground hosting one of the Caribbean"s most comprehensive water parks featuring nine slides, lazy river, surf simulator, water cannons, cranks and spray features•Kids of all ages can enjoy fun and games with Elmo and friends in our Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street(R)•X-BOX(R) Play Lounge with plasma screens and the latest games on the market •Voted Beaches Resorts "World"s Leading Family All-Inclusive" 14 years in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "Turks & Caicos Leading Resort" for the 4th year in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "The Caribbean"s Leading Family All- Inclusive" for the 2nd year in a row•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Resorts "Keeping it Green", American Academy of Hospitality Sciences•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Turks & Caicos for the Italian Village•Five Star Diamond Award- The Resort, Le Petit Chateau Restaurant and Mario's Restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Beaches Turks And Caicos
- Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales