My wife and I (no kids) recently returned from spending 9 days at the Beaches resort in T&C for our 3rd anniversary. The service was spectacular from the very start! Sandra Lee in concierge was extremely helpful with any wish we had with a smile, and always remembered us by name. Not to mention that Sandra Lee had some great surprises for us on our anniversary night that were truly appreciated and above and beyond!
We stayed in the Caribbean Village in one of the Oceanfront Suites, with our balcony looking directly over the beach and ocean... had to be one of the best locations in the village, and it was beautiful! Seeing that we have no kids, and knowing there would be families, we still had no issues with feeling like we were being overrun with noise or crazy kids. I think most families were in the other villages from what we saw on our walks, which makes sense because those are closer to the water park and have bigger pools for the kids. Weather was also great, and I only remember a short heavy rain on 1 or 2 days that lasted 60-90 minutes then sunny again.
During our time we visited nearly every restaurant on the property... around 15 of them... and I have to say we were happy with the quality of every dining experience! The 2 that stood out to us the most were Sapodillas and Le Petit Chateau. Sapodillas is where we chose to have our anniversary dinner, and we were treated top notch with flower petals on the table and top notch service by the manager Stephen and our waiter Anthony, not to mention great food. We also really enjoy sushi, so Soy was a great little place to grab some when the craving arose.
Each night we also frequented the adults only bar Turtles in the Caribbean village. The bartenders, staff, and entertainment were great every night. Specifically, Aiken, David, TJ, and Lori Ann kept us entertained and were so much fun we kept wanting to come back every night!
We are also avid divers, and this was another reason for picking this resort... both dive location rating and the all inclusive. The dives, boats, and equipment were great. We had some weather that caused visibility issues one day, but the good wall/reef dives out on Northwest Point were great ones... reef sharks, moray eels, lobster, turtles, barracudas... all the good stuff. Concerning the Dive Masters... they are very conservative compared to all the other places I've been. I'm Advanced Open Water, but because my wife is OW they stay to the 60ft max depth, so be aware. I can respect that because I witnessed a lot of rookie divers (probably because it's included) that needed to be watched... Look, shark, now they're headed towards 100ft with no realization. Make sure you take a dive computer and after your first dive if your AOW or above they'll let you have a bit more freedom. My only criticism is this... Dive Masters, please don't openly share that you would rather not be diving. This was disappointing because I've dove all over, our last trip being Grand Cayman (still #1 in my book), and everywhere you can tell diving is the DM's passion... not so much here. With all the rookie divers, I can try to empathize though as that has to be taxing. One kid ran out of air on both dives on one day, having to get on the DMs secondary and forcing early return to the boat both times. All we could do is shake our heads and enjoy what was left of our dive under the boat.
All in all, this was one of the best resort vacations we have taken for all inclusive quality... Mexico all inclusives don't even come close! Like I mentioned to one of the staff while there, if you find something significant to complain about or not be happy with at Beaches T&C, my first thought would be you're just not a happy person or got extremely unlucky. We absolutely loved our vacation and look forward to visiting another Sandals or Beaches in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dive into a one-of-a-kind, unbelievably exciting Beaches all-inclusive Turks & Caicos vacation for the whole family. A 45,000 square-foot waterpark; four magnificent villages, boasting the architecture and ambiance of Italy, France, the Caribbean and Key West; a 12-mile beach lapped by clear turquoise waters; endless fun activities for everyone, from tots to tweens and teens, featuring Sesame Street(R) characters, the new Xbox(R) Play Lounge and a sizzlin' teen disco, Liquid at Beaches-all located on one of the world's best beaches.19 Specialty dining options with everything from Caribbean to Japanese, Italian to French, Seafood to Sushi•7000-sq-ft retail village offering guests" high-end jewelry, fashion, candies, souvenirs•Our very own Pirates Island themed aqua-playground hosting one of the Caribbean"s most comprehensive water parks featuring nine slides, lazy river, surf simulator, water cannons, cranks and spray features•Kids of all ages can enjoy fun and games with Elmo and friends in our Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street(R)•X-BOX(R) Play Lounge with plasma screens and the latest games on the market •Voted Beaches Resorts "World"s Leading Family All-Inclusive" 14 years in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "Turks & Caicos Leading Resort" for the 4th year in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "The Caribbean"s Leading Family All- Inclusive" for the 2nd year in a row•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Resorts "Keeping it Green", American Academy of Hospitality Sciences•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Turks & Caicos for the Italian Village•Five Star Diamond Award- The Resort, Le Petit Chateau Restaurant and Mario's Restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Unique Vacations Inc, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Beaches Turks And Caicos
- Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales