This is my first review on Tripadvisor, but since I read everyone else's reviews I figured I should contribute also.
We have been to this Beaches twice and I really want to go back this summer. We traveled with our kids (last time they were 8, 12) and you just can't beat the amenities. We went in July 2013 and while it was completely booked, it never felt that way (we were worried) We used Dream Makers Travel (thanks Amy McHugh) so transfer and check in were no problem! We have stayed in the French Village and the Caribbean Village and I liked both. Actually preferred the location of Caribbean bc we like to be closer to the ocean. These rooms are the lower priced villages so the rooms are basic but you are rarely in it.
Food is wonderful-if you can't find SOMETHING, you are TOO picky-this is coming from a VERY picky person LOL kids loved trying new things like clams and mussels. I know I gained 5 lbs.
No tipping policy rocks-we love not having to pull out the wallet. Yes, you pay for it up front and it's pricey, but it has to be the most relaxing place we've ever been.
Get your pictures taken by the beach at sunset, it's free and what a memory. Buy what you like!
The water in Turks and Caicos has spoiled me and I feel like a beach snob now bc our brown Atlantic ocean just doesn't cut it anymore.
The pools are open late, but the slides do close maybe at dark. Elmo and the gang are so fun to see no matter what your age.
Friday night they have a beach party with lots of food and bounce house, face painting etc. really nice! Since we are repeat guest we get invited to a "reunion lunch" and it's always yummy.
I'm sure anyone could nit pick and find minor issues but overall it is a fantastic all inclusive and I"m dying to return. Can't wait to try Beaches Barbados when that opens.
Try the BBC (Banana, Baileys and Coconut rum) Yum!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dive into a one-of-a-kind, unbelievably exciting Beaches all-inclusive Turks & Caicos vacation for the whole family. A 45,000 square-foot waterpark; four magnificent villages, boasting the architecture and ambiance of Italy, France, the Caribbean and Key West; a 12-mile beach lapped by clear turquoise waters; endless fun activities for everyone, from tots to tweens and teens, featuring Sesame Street(R) characters, the new Xbox(R) Play Lounge and a sizzlin' teen disco, Liquid at Beaches-all located on one of the world's best beaches.19 Specialty dining options with everything from Caribbean to Japanese, Italian to French, Seafood to Sushi•7000-sq-ft retail village offering guests" high-end jewelry, fashion, candies, souvenirs•Our very own Pirates Island themed aqua-playground hosting one of the Caribbean"s most comprehensive water parks featuring nine slides, lazy river, surf simulator, water cannons, cranks and spray features•Kids of all ages can enjoy fun and games with Elmo and friends in our Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street(R)•X-BOX(R) Play Lounge with plasma screens and the latest games on the market •Voted Beaches Resorts "World"s Leading Family All-Inclusive" 14 years in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "Turks & Caicos Leading Resort" for the 4th year in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "The Caribbean"s Leading Family All- Inclusive" for the 2nd year in a row•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Resorts "Keeping it Green", American Academy of Hospitality Sciences•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Turks & Caicos for the Italian Village•Five Star Diamond Award- The Resort, Le Petit Chateau Restaurant and Mario's Restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Unique Vacations Inc, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Beaches Turks And Caicos
- Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales