I stayed at Beaches Turks and Caicos on November 17th and 18th 2014 on a tour of the property as a travel agent and would recommend this to my clients.
It was beautiful! There are different little villages from Italian, French, Key West and Caribbean. My room located in the key west village was huge and had a nice size balcony. The bed was one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in and the alarm is complete with a sound machine and the slow beeping wake up so you rise nice and calmly. I had some beautiful towel flowers and roses all over my bed and the attendants made my room like I first came every time I left. They also fully stock the bar with all your favorite drinks, and you do not have to pay or tip for anything.
Another interesting thing about the entire resort is that they have four bedroom cottages right near the beach, complete with kitchens and plunge pools. These are perfect for families and give them the sense of having their own place, but without all the hassle.
The resort has 19 restaurants, yes 19 of them! Each has a different style and ambience to them. I was able to try three of them and they were yummy. One of the buffet style restaurants even has a little room with small tables and chairs for the children. At night people meet up at the pub for karaoke and some good British style food and then off to the night club for some dancing. All of this, you do not have to pay for, it is all inclusive.
Children seemed thrilled at this resort and I kept over hearing them say great things. They had this amazing Sesame Street parade complete with the characters with a Caribbean flair. All their little faces were mesmerized and I have to admit, I was as well.
Activities… I am not even sure where to start. They have a water park with multiple slides, non-motorized water sports on the beach, or different other themed activities. You can do as much or as little as you want. I did the sunset catamaran cruise on the “kitty kat” (extra cost) and that was so much fun. We got to park at a secluded beach and take the slide down off the catamaran and explore. We saw iguanas, jellyfish and hermit crabs. On the way back we got to view a beautiful sunset.
This is a resort I would definitely like to go back to. I felt like it had something for everyone and would be a lot of fun and relaxation. Plus, Turks and Caicos was a beautiful island and the beach, surrounded by turquoise blue waters was gorgeous and refreshing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dive into a one-of-a-kind, unbelievably exciting Beaches all-inclusive Turks & Caicos vacation for the whole family. A 45,000 square-foot waterpark; four magnificent villages, boasting the architecture and ambiance of Italy, France, the Caribbean and Key West; a 12-mile beach lapped by clear turquoise waters; endless fun activities for everyone, from tots to tweens and teens, featuring Sesame Street(R) characters, the new Xbox(R) Play Lounge and a sizzlin' teen disco, Liquid at Beaches-all located on one of the world's best beaches.19 Specialty dining options with everything from Caribbean to Japanese, Italian to French, Seafood to Sushi•7000-sq-ft retail village offering guests" high-end jewelry, fashion, candies, souvenirs•Our very own Pirates Island themed aqua-playground hosting one of the Caribbean"s most comprehensive water parks featuring nine slides, lazy river, surf simulator, water cannons, cranks and spray features•Kids of all ages can enjoy fun and games with Elmo and friends in our Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street(R)•X-BOX(R) Play Lounge with plasma screens and the latest games on the market •Voted Beaches Resorts "World"s Leading Family All-Inclusive" 14 years in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "Turks & Caicos Leading Resort" for the 4th year in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "The Caribbean"s Leading Family All- Inclusive" for the 2nd year in a row•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Resorts "Keeping it Green", American Academy of Hospitality Sciences•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Turks & Caicos for the Italian Village•Five Star Diamond Award- The Resort, Le Petit Chateau Restaurant and Mario's Restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Beaches Turks And Caicos
- Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales